n01un0
Event Guide (eguide 2.42) - Sort By Date
  • 2009/8/19 22:17

• n01un0

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/10/9

Hello fellow Xoopser's.

I am using the eguide module on one of our company sites and have edited it to utilize more for "upcoming project" rather than reservations which is was created for. We use it to post things our guys in the field need to complete and then they can submit a completion when its done (rather than make reservation).

My question is, in the blocks it will list all upcoming events on the main page. The problem is, the "reservation date" which I changed to "Project Due" date, are listed as they are posted, not in chronological order or descending date. What do I need to change to get this to display according to when it is due (soonest to latest).

I hope some of this makes since. I know its hard trying to give suggestions on a module that I tweaked to my needs rather than what it was intended. If anyone needs a copy to examine in order to help, I will gladly shoot you a copy.

playsome
Re: Event Guide (eguide 2.42) - Sort By Date
  • 2009/8/19 22:22

• playsome

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2009/4/15

Hi,

Although I'm not sure I can help, although I will try, is there anychance i get get a copy of this module you have altered?

I am making a video game site and i am looking for a module that can list upcoming game releases in date order.

If we can get the date thing sorted out it might be perfect.

Thanks,

Martin

Login

Who's Online

210 user(s) are online (145 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 210

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits