sailjapan
Re: xoops-module-tag-230-rc: can't install

Perhaps nobody knows...

Just a thought.
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

Mamba
  • 2009/5/10 15:18

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
WOW! What a great support forum, what a great comunity!

Pablo, there is no need to be sarcastic and abusive.

We're all volunteers, spending our free time here to support XOOPS and our community. Each of us could be right now in a movie theater, walking in a park, or just simply watching TV. Instead, we're coming here to help.

Does it mean that we know all the answers? Of course not. Some of us a real experts, some of us know less, but are still trying to help with what we know.

I don't know the answer to your question. I've installed Cumulus on XOOPS Website, and it works.

But just because we don't have the answer, I don't think that we deserve to be abused in this way
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

playsome
  • 2009/5/10 20:55

• playsome

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2009/4/15

Hey sailjapan, are you stil having trouble installing the tag module or is there other issues? there seems ot be different pople wanting help with different things in this one topic.

OK, i will try and help with your original post, this seems really simple so maybe im misunderstanding you, i apologise if I am.

When you extract the tag module your folder structure should be (at least it was when i downloaded it):

xoops-module-tag-230-rc
>xoops-module-tag-230-rc

You need to rename the second folder to 'tag' so that the folder structure is now:

xoops-module-tag-230-rc
>tag

upload the newly renamed tag folder to the modules dir and you should be all set.

Again, I apologise if ive misunderstood the topic, im not sure why the folder is named wrong, i had problems installing it to until i figured i had to rename it to tag.

sailjapan

*slaps forehead!*

Many thanks Playsome!
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

Login

Who's Online

209 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 209

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits