girma
How to edit center and side blocks ? please help ... !!!!!!!!
  • 2009/3/27 21:24

• girma

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/3/11

Every one i am new to XOOPS ... it is the best code i ever seen it is completly new to me i try to edit some of its theme and i can add some contents on the center and side block but i can't edit the center and side blocks content .... and an other thing i try to add links below the banner and above the blocks using botton images on globalnav.html and the like is active on the first two likes but not on the rest of the linkes ... please tell me how to correct it ...

Thank you ...

sailjapan
Re: How to edit center and side blocks ? please help ... !!!!!!!!

create ('clone') a duplicate set of templates in the Template Set Manager (admin>system>templates), select it as the 'Default template set' (admin>system>Preferences >General Settings), save and go edit the code in the blocks you want to change via the admin>system>blocks page.
You can't work on the first 'default' template set that XOOPS generates for you. Those ones are reserved so as you can revert to them as a last resort if you stuff something up on a cloned set...

Make sense?
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

Nick_James
Re: How to edit center and side blocks ? please help ... !!!!!!!!

'i can't edit the center and side blocks content'

edit or add/remove blocks?

If you are seeking to move blocks, go to blocks/administration

You can choose which blocks show up on the left, right or center; the pages they show up on; and the order they show up in.

Nicholas James
President - LaDads
http://www.ladads.info

Login

Who's Online

401 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 401

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits