infomoz
New Module for lyrics of music
  • 2009/3/11 22:54

• infomoz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/2/26

Hello there, first of all, sorry for my unknown english, i'm Mozambican and we speak portuguese here.
I searched for a module to publish lyrics of music, but i didn't found any to do so. I tried to use wf downloads or another lyrics module, but it was not good way to solve my problem.
I have some PHP skills and i have learned the XOOPS code structure in all my holidays. I developed one module, but i will not publish it.
And now i'm planning to develop another module to publish lyrics of music on my XOOPS site, www.infomoz.net. If anyone know any module that i can use to publish my lyrics, please tell me before i spent so much time developing another one. I will start this job sooner, but i don't know how to put the files in sourceforge for another members to help me!!!

sailjapan
Re: New Module for lyrics of music

Hi and welcome to xoops!

I think you could maybe try the mxDirectory module. It's a searchable database of anything you like. You could make categories of musical genre, with subcategories of artists. Each entry could link to an iTunes store or Amazon vendor, or to the band's homepage or the CDDB entry...
The lyrics could be entered in the description...
It's a very good module which is not in active development, but has many hacks to make it work with php5 and other things.

Someone will probably reply soon with info on how to post to sourceforge

Happy xoopsing!
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

infomoz
Re: New Module for lyrics of music
  • 2009/3/12 5:32

• infomoz

• Just popping in

• Since: 2009/2/26

Thanks, sailjapan.
I think i will use this module, if nobody tells about another.
I think my "my new module" will stay for another oportunity

Login

Who's Online

219 user(s) are online (128 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 219

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits