stuie200
Re: Xcgal & Lighbox Effect with resize to current window option
  • 2009/1/10 17:51

• stuie200

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/4 2

Hi Optikool,

You are correct in the way this is to be configued when using static images from the same directory.
Unfortunatly with XCgal calling images dynamicaly its not possible to do this using the standard setup.

I belive kerkyra has the correct idea on how this should be implemented but i do not have a clue as to where to start implementing there suggestions.
"I'm as confused as a baby in a topless bar."

mcleines
  • 2009/2/14 8:35

• mcleines

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/10/7

I have implemented this effect with next and previous button using jquery lightbox. Demo!

If you are interested I will upload the hack without any support. The hack isn't ready for the public because some old functions of xcgal are not running any more, e.g. hit counter, picture rating, ...

Anonymous
  • 2009/2/14 13:19

• Anonymous

• Since:

Quote:
mcleines wrote:

I have implemented this effect with next and previous button using jquery lightbox. Demo!

If you are interested I will upload the hack without any support.

Oh yes - please make it available

Quote:
mcleines wrote:

The hack isn't ready for the public because some old functions of xcgal are not running any more, e.g. hit counter, picture rating,

Can you elaborate a little? So far as I can tell from my site running xcgal 2.0.3 on XOOPS 2.3.2b, the hit counter is certainly working okay.

I really like xcgal (thank you mcleines ) and it would be great to have your input along with that of stuie200 and the dev who released v2.0.4 to consolidate everything into a v2.0.5 release

I'll help too

Login

Who's Online

186 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 186

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits