Knuxchan
newbb issues
  • 2009/1/28 18:43

• Knuxchan

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/12/10

I don't know why it just started doing this now, but I can't seem to get it to stop. Whenever I try to view a thread, I get a '500 Internal server error'
../modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=3&forum=5

It was working fine before but now for the past few days it's beein giving me this error. This only happens when I try to view a thread in the forum -- nowhere else. I deleted the newbb_thread.html file and replaced it with the default one to see if that was the problem, but it's still doing it. I haven't touched any of the php files when I was trying to customize my site.
I also installed the xoopsCare module and cleared out the cache and all that. I also cleared out the cache on my own computer but it's still not working.
Everything else on the site runs fine, so I don't think it's my site host... Is it something to do with queries, maybe? If so, how do I fix this?

Anonymous
Re: newbb issues
  • 2009/1/28 19:32

• Anonymous

• Since:

It is an issue with your server/hosting company and you should raise it with them.

Knuxchan
  • 2009/1/28 21:34

• Knuxchan

• Just popping in

Howso? Because all of my other pages work fine with no errors.

EDIT: I contacted my hosting provider and they could not see what the problem was...

ghia
  • 2009/1/29 1:36

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Is the default template active?
Did you update the newbb module in admin - module admin?
Are there messages when debug is on?

Knuxchan
  • 2009/2/3 20:05

• Knuxchan

• Just popping in

-I made a clone template of the default NewBB template like the instructions said. The clone template is the one that's active.

- Yes, I've updated through the admin. I even uninstalled it and re-installed it again to see if it would fix the problem but it didn't.

-I'm not getting any debug messages.

Login

Who's Online

380 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 380

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Oct 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits