preachur
Re: Donations Module SQL Errors under PHP5 & MySQL4
  • 2008/7/3 9:51

• preachur

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2006/2/4 4

I had the same problem, so I just removed the option to list names and removed that table from the donations page. Now it is simply the text, the radio buttons, and the submit button. 25 minutes later someone donated $25, so I must have done something right.
Magick can never be restrained, but when freely given is thrice regained!

stevenbinion
Re: Donations Module SQL Errors under PHP5 & MySQL4

Thats great, in anycase, I switched from PHP 5 to PHP 4 and it's been working, well for the donations, but I want to be able to list the donors to give them credit. I'm playing with the newer 2.3 xoops. going to see if the module works better in that version, I read it works fine, so I'm going to see.

swata
Re: xdonations Module SQL Errors under PHP5 & MySQL4
  • 2009/1/23 11:17

• swata

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/8/8 2

Think I have the settings save issue solved for PHP5 in 2.3.2 XOOPS with xdonation 1.9. It worked for me anyways. Hope this helps some others.

First I was getting the "Fatal error: Call to undefined static function: xoopserrorhandler::getinstance() in .../modules/xdonations/includes/common.php on line 36" so I used This Fix by LucaNet and rewrote the common.php to the previous version.

That let the module function. I still could not save any settings. After some searching I found this error in the xdonations/admin/index.php file line 764:

if(!isset($HTTP_POST_VAR['op'])) {

And changed it to:

if(!isset($_POST['op'])) {

IT WORKED. I can now edit and save my configuration changes from the xdonation module. Not bad for a newbie.

Login

Who's Online

174 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 174

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits