sailjapan
xoops video

There was a call for a XOOPS video a while back. Well, I needed a break from troubleshooting 2.3 and came up with this (YouTube). Hope you like it.

(.mov file here)
I have all the data if anyone has access to a higher quality video production tool. Oh, and I didn't ask permission to use the soundtrack which is 'Edge' by 'Perfume' (from the album 'Love the World')
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

Mamba
Re: xoops video
  • 2008/10/13 4:00

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:
(.mov file here)

The requested URL /xoopsscreenshotsmovie.mov was not found on this server.

I like the dynamics of it.

We could definitely use it as a starting point. PM me a URL where I could download the data for this video. Of course, we would need some non-copyrighted music. Any suggestions from the community?
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

sailjapan

Quote:
The requested URL /xoopsscreenshotsmovie.mov was not found on this server.

Oops. make that xoopsscreenshotsmovie3.mov

@Mamba, the screen shots are all XOOPS sites, maybe a third of them actual sites and 2 thirds various themes from xoofoo.com

I reduced them all to 300px width, but if you think they'll do here they are (for a while)
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

sailjapan

last call for those screen shots. Will be deleting in the next 48hrs.

Mamba
  • 2008/11/24 6:46

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

I got them, thanks!

We are still looking for experienced/creative video makers to do the coolest XOOPS Video!!!

In the meantime, please submit us with links to royalty free songs that you think would be good for a XOOPS Video.

BTW - I'll move this thread to the "Spread XOOPS" forum.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

vamptrix
  • 2009/1/9 21:47

• vamptrix

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2008/5/3 1

I have my own songs, created on my own, and I think you could use Betrayal. It's free to use, not so long, and has a nice beat. :)
I used to use this account, but no longer.

Login

Who's Online

96 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 96

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits