dizzymarkus
lost admin menu

Howdy,
I have been using XOOPS for some time, not on the forums much because it just works :0) -- I have an issue -- I seem to have hidden my admin menu by mistake, and even tho I can login as admin I can not get to anything. Has anyone got a cure for this so I may get the adminmenu back wothout redoing everything? If this has already been addressed I apoligize I did some searching but this forum is very vast in posts :0)

Thank greatly,
Markus

stefan88
Re: lost admin menu
  • 2009/1/5 16:04

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

you should be able to go to backend after loged-in as admin by typing in your browserhttp://www.YOURSITE.com/admin.php

If you don't have admin privileges but have access to database you can play with database to restore them...

dizzymarkus

I am the only admin and it thanks me (admin) for loggin in -- I did try admin.php but tells me I dont have the right to access this area-- rof duh I am the admin -- How to go about the DB work to restore it -- thanks greatly for your response,
Markus

stefan88
  • 2009/1/5 20:30

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

you may try this FAQ:https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=322

What changes did you made when this happen?

dizzymarkus

Thats the funny part -- to be honest I didnt make any changes -- its a site for a local soccer club and doesnt get much int he shape of updating. They asked me to change something so I logged ina s admin and am thanked lol but no menu appears. I followed the mentioned FAQ and al is 1's and full privledges.

Thanks for the response,
Markus

Login

Who's Online

78 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 78

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits