cerbero
need module for ratios tracking
  • 2008/12/10 12:04

• cerbero

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2003/9/11

dear xoopsers, i'm looking for a module that allows to add values on 7 or 8 fields for each user and present the total results or by sector.
Any idea shall be wellcome

¿Alguien sabe de algo que lo hiciera?? Gracias por adelantado

ghia
Re: need module for ratios tracking
  • 2008/12/10 13:08

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

I think Formulize can do that on user profile fields.

cerbero
  • 2008/12/10 17:14

• cerbero

• Not too shy to talk

sorry, my english is sooooo poor, not in the profile, each member post some values in 7 or 8 fields daily and the module show the final statistics

ghia
  • 2008/12/10 20:26

• ghia

You mean fields in a custom form?
Formulize can do that also.
Or Formulaire in a limited way, with graphics.

cerbero
  • 2008/12/11 9:01

• cerbero

• Not too shy to talk

can formulize manage values and make sumatories?
i'll try it asap, thanks a lot

ghia
  • 2008/12/11 10:43

• ghia

From the documentation:
Quote:
•Perform calculations on the data in any field, or on subsets of that data, including:
i. Sum total
ii. Average
iii. Minimum value
iv. Maximum value
v. Count the number of entries and number of blanks
vi. Calculate the percentage breakdown of values in a field (ie: for the values in a
field called Fruit: 55% apples, 25% oranges, 20% bananas)

jegelstaff

Hello, thank you for ghia for the recommendation.

Yes Formulize may be suitable for what you need. You could create a form with the questions you want, and set the permissions for the groups that should be able to fill it in, and then the webmasters group, or whatever group you want, could have "globalscope" permission and would be able to see all entries by all users, and do summary calculations on the values in the fields.

Feel free to post more information about your needs here or on our support forums athttp://www.freeformsolutions.ca/formulize (link in the left menu), and I'd be happy to provide more details.

Good luck,

--Julian
Technical Architect - Freeform Solutions
Formulize - custom registration forms, ad hoc forms and reports

Anonymous
  • 2008/12/16 2:08

• Anonymous

• Since:

Can formulize do like this:
http://skfox.com/jqExamples/CheckBoxValues.html
then send the result to my email ?

jegelstaff

Formulize can let you create a form with whatever elements you want on it. And you can assign permissions to whatever groups you want to fill in that form.

And it lets you create advanced notification options so that you can be notified when someone fills in the form, or the person who fills in the form can get a confirmation message, or when various other things happen. And the notification messages can have customized templates, and those templates can include all values that have been filled in in the form.

Formulize does not have any JQuery features or other "asynchronous" Ajax-like features at this time. So if what you are interested in is the way the total at the bottom adds up automatically as the checkboxes are checked, Formulize does not do that automatically for you, but you could custom write some JQuery or javascript code that would do that with a Formulize form (or any form of course).

If you can give some more details of what exactly you are trying to create...what the form would look like, what elements it would have, who the users of the form are, how they are supposed to interact with it (fill it in only once, fill it in multiple times, etc), and who is supposed to review the entries (ie: webmasters see all entries, or people from the same city are supposed to see entries only by other people in the same city...?), then I could provide some more concrete answers, examples and steps.

Formulize is like a CMS for forms and data, so just like you have to think a bit about how to setup your XOOPS site to do what you want, you have to put some design and planning into how you use Formulize to handle the form submission and data reporting needs that you have.

--Julian
Technical Architect - Freeform Solutions
Formulize - custom registration forms, ad hoc forms and reports

Anonymous
  • 2008/12/16 3:17

• Anonymous

• Since:

Hello Julian,

I need to create form contain services with it's prices and the visitors can select what they want from these services then filling other fields like: name, address, email, .. etc then send it to me.

I need them know the total price before submit it.

Login

Who's Online

151 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 151

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits