ncje
Rather strange beginners question
  • 2008/11/26 16:40

• ncje

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/11/26

Greetings everyone,

I am quite the beginner with XOOPS and CMS in general. I used a theme and started modifying it, seems to work fine so far, I got the blocks all repositioned editing the theme.html and style.css files. Still one "problem" remains I cannot seem to solve..

The page load statistics (All Errors() Queries () Blocks () ...) somehow got moved during my editing work and now are shown on top, rather than on the very bottom of the site.
Unfortunately I have no idea how to change that, what object creates these statistics, what would I have to change to reposition them down to the bottom again?

I do not actually need them at all, could not find a module to deactivate them tho.

I also went throught the css and theme.html files but could not find the entry that governs the statistics there either.

I would be glad for some help on how to reposition that text link line!

Thanks everyone in advance.

sailjapan
Re: Rather strange beginners question

to deactivate them, go to:
admin>system>preferences>general settings

Look for the option that says something about 'show debug' and set the pop-up menu to 'off'. Hit submit at the bottom of that page. done.

Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

ncje
Re: Rather strange beginners question
  • 2008/11/26 17:00

• ncje

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/11/26

thanks alot :)

Login

Who's Online

408 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 408

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits