waleedpak
"Blank.Gif" And "Avatar Gallery" Avatar Problem
  • 2008/10/11 9:57

• waleedpak

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/11/25

hi, i am having this problem since a long time ago
for those members who upload their avatar from the "edit account" link, their avatar is displayed correctly everywhere on my site..

however, for those members who choosed their avatar from my avatar gallery instead of uploading their own, their avatar are not shown on my site, especially in the "yogurt" module and "xphpbbi" module..

besides, i'm having the same problem with those who didn;t uploaded any avatar at all, instead of showing the "blank.gif" avatar, their avatar are shown as "not found" images with the url "mysite.url/uploads/"....

i hope you all understand what i mean
any sollution for this? please help

Anonymous
Re: "Blank.Gif" And "Avatar Gallery" Avatar Problem
  • 2008/10/11 12:30

• Anonymous

• Since:

Probably a stupid question.......

Quote:
.....instead of showing the "blank.gif" avatar, their avatar are shown as "not found" images with the url "mysite.url/uploads/"....

The file /uploads/blank.gif is on your server, yes?

If it is there then upload it again, overwriting the exisiting file. Upload your avatar gallery files again too

I've had this problem myself a couple of times (with other images) and this has done the trick. Server issue rather than XOOPS issue

sailjapan

Quote:
instead of showing the "blank.gif" avatar, their avatar are shown as "not found" images with the url "mysite.url/uploads/"....

This makes me think that a file somewhere needs editing to show your real url, not "mysite.url"... assuming that you didn't edit that error report for some reason.
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

waleedpak
  • 2008/10/12 3:08

• waleedpak

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/11/25

reuploading the images again didn;t helped JAVesey..
sailjapan, i purposely wrote "mysite.url",, that actually refers to my site url.. just simply don;t wanna wrote my url here

however, can anyone please give me the "hack by alf" avatar code?
i mean a working one

Login

Who's Online

205 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 205

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits