aadhunik
Aadhunik Hello from Jaspal Singh Sutdhar
  • 2008/9/16 1:18

• aadhunik

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/2/17

Hi, I'm Aadhunik Jaspal Singh Sutdhar, Welcome to my home page, I'm a Software Professional. I'm born and brought up in Ghaziabad, a very nice City in Uttar Pradesh, India.

Currently I've 10 years of experience developing leading-edge technologies, database-driven websites and web applications.

I'm a bright, intelligent, dedicated, honest, hard working, imaginative, creative, collaborative, and communicative person who like working in a fun, energetic, team oriented atmosphere.

I am very happily married to Daljeet Kaur and have a beautiful baby daughter named Manjot Kaur.

My career objective is to continue to grow in leadership and knowledge, excel in innovative technology application, interact and share with team members and colleagues, and develop world class solutions to real world challenges.

I spend my free time developing small applications or scripts which help me grasp the more advanced features of these technologies.

I have a very keen interest in web technologies especially .Net, Web Services, PHP, MySQL, Ajax, Smarty, CSS based designs and layouts, web standards and accessibility.

sailjapan
Re: Aadhunik Hello from Jaspal Singh Sutdhar

Welcome to xoops!

Are you volunteering to do some coding here? That'd be really cool!
Never let a man who does not believe something can be done, talk to a man that is doing it.

LeenkzMike
  • 2008/9/16 3:52

• LeenkzMike

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/9/1 1

Welcome aboard!

aadhunik
  • 2008/9/16 15:39

• aadhunik

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/2/17

thanks.

Login

Who's Online

163 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 163

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits