Daethian
Re: CBB 3.08
  • 2008/9/2 0:02

• Daethian

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/3/4 1

Errors
Notice: Undefined variable: rowRecordset2 in file /modules/donations/blocks/Donat_o_Meter.php line 120
Queries
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '1') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT sess_data, sess_ip FROM xoops_session WHERE sess_id = '62e19e124b1e87fa212664f2c252d26a'
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'xphpbbi'
SELECT * FROM xoops_users WHERE uid=1887
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid = '1' AND gperm_name = 'module_admin' AND gperm_itemid = '1' AND (gperm_groupid = '2' OR gperm_groupid = '11' OR gperm_groupid = '16' OR gperm_groupid = '17'))
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid = '1' AND gperm_name = 'module_admin' AND gperm_itemid = '1' AND (gperm_groupid = '2' OR gperm_groupid = '11' OR gperm_groupid = '16' OR gperm_groupid = '17'))
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '2') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_banner
SELECT * FROM xoops_banner LIMIT 0, 1
UPDATE xoops_banner SET impmade = impmade+1 WHERE bid = 6
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '0' AND conf_catid = '3') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT DISTINCT gperm_itemid FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE gperm_name = 'block_read' AND gperm_modid = 1 AND gperm_groupid IN (2,11,16,17)
SELECT b.* FROM xoops_newblocks b, xoops_block_module_link m WHERE m.block_id=b.bid AND b.isactive=1 AND b.visible=1 AND m.module_id=0 AND b.bid IN (105,100,76,92,101,75,31,89,111,110,109,90,53,54,52,39,57,7,77,34,32,35,33,26,27,25,56,107,51,24,3,102,2,103,106,104,88,91,58,55,41,40,37,36,28,23,22,4,1,9,8,6,5,21,17,16,12,11,10) ORDER BY b.weight,b.bid
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_priv_msgs WHERE (read_msg = '0' AND to_userid = '1887')
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE (hasmain = '1' AND isactive = '1' AND weight > '0') ORDER BY weight ASC, mid ASC
SELECT * FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_name = 'module_read' AND gperm_modid = '1' AND (gperm_groupid = '2' OR gperm_groupid = '11' OR gperm_groupid = '16' OR gperm_groupid = '17'))
SELECT * FROM xoops_groups
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_catads_ads WHERE uid = '1887'
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'news'
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid = '20' AND gperm_name = 'news_submit' AND (gperm_groupid = '2' OR gperm_groupid = '11' OR gperm_groupid = '16' OR gperm_groupid = '17'))
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '20') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'smartfaq'
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid = '1' AND gperm_name = 'module_admin' AND gperm_itemid = '6' AND (gperm_groupid = '2' OR gperm_groupid = '11' OR gperm_groupid = '16' OR gperm_groupid = '17'))
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_smartfaq_faq WHERE ((status = '5' OR status = '6')) AND (howdoi IS NOT NULL AND howdoi <> ' ' )
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_group_permission WHERE (gperm_modid = '1' AND gperm_name = 'module_admin' AND gperm_itemid = '6' AND (gperm_groupid = '2' OR gperm_groupid = '11' OR gperm_groupid = '16' OR gperm_groupid = '17'))
SELECT * FROM xoops_smartfaq_faq WHERE ((status = '5' OR status = '6')) AND (howdoi IS NOT NULL AND howdoi <> ' ' ) ORDER BY datesub DESC LIMIT 5, 1
SELECT * FROM xoops_smiles WHERE display=1
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_smartfaq_faq WHERE ((status = '5' OR status = '6')) AND (diduno IS NOT NULL AND diduno <> ' ' )
SELECT * FROM xoops_smartfaq_faq WHERE ((status = '5' OR status = '6')) AND (diduno IS NOT NULL AND diduno <> ' ' ) ORDER BY datesub DESC LIMIT 31, 1
SELECT * FROM xoops_smartfaq_faq WHERE ((status = '2')) ORDER BY datesub DESC LIMIT 0, 5
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_smartfaq_faq WHERE ((status = '5' OR status = '6')) AND (question IS NOT NULL AND question <> ' ' )
SELECT * FROM xoops_smartfaq_faq WHERE ((status = '5' OR status = '6')) AND (question IS NOT NULL AND question <> ' ' ) ORDER BY datesub DESC LIMIT 6, 1
SELECT cat_id, title FROM xoops_catads_cat WHERE pid=0 ORDER BY title
SELECT * FROM xoops_catads_cat WHERE pid=1 ORDER BY title
SELECT * FROM xoops_donations_config WHERE subtype = ''
SELECT count(mc_gross) AS count, sum(mc_gross) AS gross, sum(mc_gross-mc_fee) AS net, date_format( now(),'%M') AS mon, date_format( subdate( date_format( adddate(now(), INTERVAL 1 MONTH),'%Y-%c-1'), INTERVAL 1 DAY), '%b %e') AS due_by, date_format(now(),'%b') AS mon_short FROM xoops_donations_transactions WHERE (payment_date >= date_format(now(),'%Y-%m-1'))
SELECT * FROM xoops_donations_config WHERE name='goal' AND subtype='Sep'
select custom as muser_id, option_selection1 as showname, date_format( payment_date, '%b-%e') as date, concat('$',sum(mc_gross)) as amt from xoops_donations_transactions where (payment_date >= date_format( now(), '%Y-%m-1')) group by txn_id order by payment_date desc
SELECT * FROM xoops_modules WHERE dirname = 'shortcuts'
SELECT * FROM xoops_config WHERE (conf_modid = '26') ORDER BY conf_order ASC
SELECT * FROM xoops_shortcuts WHERE uid=1887 ORDER BY title
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM xoops_online WHERE online_uid=1887
UPDATE xoops_online SET online_updated=1220313376, online_module = 0 WHERE online_uid = 1887
SELECT * FROM xoops_online
Total: 50 queries
Blocks
User Menu: No Cache
Main Menu: No Cache
Login: No Cache
Custom Block (HTML): No Cache
Search: No Cache
How do I...: No Cache
Custom Block (Auto Format + smilies): No Cache
Did you know?: No Cache
Recent Open Questions: No Cache
Random question!: No Cache
Submit an ad: No Cache
Donations: No Cache
Shortcuts: No Cache
Who's Online: No Cache
Total: 14 blocks
Extra
Token Validation: Valid token found
Timers
XOOPS took 0.326 seconds to load.
XOOPS Boot took 0.047 seconds to load.
Module init took 0.030 seconds to load.
XOOPS output init took 0.244 seconds to load.
Module display took 0.000 seconds to load.
Page rendering took 0.002 seconds to load.
http://www.artfire.com/daethian
My Artfire store- Vintage Jewelry and New Bead Jewelry

ghia
  • 2008/9/2 12:23

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Quote:
Errors Notice: Undefined variable: rowRecordset2 in file /modules/donations/blocks/Donat_o_Meter.php line 120
This seems an error in your donations block, but i assume is unrelated to CBB.
You might once put the block on invisble, to see if the error goes away.
Quote:
That only shows one avatar and it was the one she was attempting to upload. There are other avatars available though. So not sure how to answer that one. If she is free I'll turn on debug and ask her to try it.

There are two kind of avatars: system and custom.
System is uploaded by the site admin (/modules/system/admin.php?fct=avatars) and then users can choose one from these.
Custom is what users upload themselves from their profile for their own private use.
The naming of the avatar images in /uploads/ starts with savt (system) and cavt (custom).
You are using a custom one (/uploads/cavt48bc021f35916.jpg) and she uses the system avatar (/uploads/savt48bbfea96da47.jpg). This is the only one that gets listed.
You say there are more, but how did they get there?
It's not enough to upload them with FTP or a filemanager, It has to be done with the admin function or a dedicated module like avatarman.
Quote:
Even when I upload the image to the gallery for her she can't select it.
But her (system)avatar is now present?
Quote:
THey get an error that says you don't have permission to edit this user. This is a fellow site admin trying to upload her own avatar.

Your profiles shows that you are a webmaster and she is not. So different rights and permissions can apply.
What groups did you enable to see profiles in admin - preferences - user?

Daethian
  • 2008/9/7 1:48

• Daethian

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/3/4 1

There are no groups or anything about groups if I am looking the right place (admin>preferences>user info settings). It just says allow custom avatar yes or no.

I did ftp them thinking that would work. I have avaman installed but I didn't realize that was my only option. Do I have to do both for them to show up? FTP and then add with avaman module?

I uploaded her avatar and she was not able to chose it but another user was able to. I had to edit her profile and chose the avatar.
http://www.artfire.com/daethian
My Artfire store- Vintage Jewelry and New Bead Jewelry

ghia
  • 2008/9/7 10:57

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

For the rights to view profiles it's in admin - preferences - profile - general (/system/admin.php?fct=preferences&op=showmod&mod=2&confcat_id=1) (Sorry, my mistake), but from your description, she is able to see her profile.

For the avatars you must use the upload functions from within XOOPS as explained in my previous posts.

Maybe you must ask her her password or ask that she sets it to something (and afterwards she can reset it to her usual), so you can test it for yourself in her profile.
Switch debug on to see if the functions generate any messages.

The other user, is he memeber of the same usergroups as she?

Login

Who's Online

167 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 167

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits