caek9
Need somehelp with tailor fitting our website...
  • 2008/8/30 4:43

• caek9

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2008/7/9 2

Hi my site is http://www.medicalmarijuanareferrals.com

I have a couple of issues with the site that I'm not sure how to fix.

First, an issue with the "recent news block" on the side. I'd like to remove the dates from being shown. I know it has something to do with editing it out of the template file, I just can't figure out where.

Second, my default module is "news". While I would like my users to see the news as soon as they visit my site I don't want the URL to change to /modules/news. Someone in another topic recommended using frames, but I would like the link to change as they navigate away from the index. I was thinking there might be a way to code a custom block that functions exactly the way news module does and stick it in the "top page" sections under blocks.

Lastly, I would like to get rid of the page selection((1) 2 3 4 ... 32 ยป ) that currently appears above the news. I'd like to keep the navigator on the bottom however. I can't find that option anywhere.

Thanks for your help.

ghia
Re: Need somehelp with tailor fitting our website...
  • 2008/8/30 7:24

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

Quote:
Someone in another topic
It was your topic and you should continue there and not start another topic about the same problems.

caek9
Re: Need somehelp with tailor fitting our website...
  • 2008/9/4 23:49

• caek9

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2008/7/9 2

Sorry bout that, but my questions were starting to get buried in the topic. Anyway, does anyone have any answers? Please respond in this topic, and let the other one die.

Login

Who's Online

317 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 317

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits