56camels
Where is the Official Xoops.nl reaction about Herko issues?
  • 2008/8/9 20:05

• 56camels

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/8/9 2

Where is the Official Xoops.nl reaction about Herko issues?

Any opinions? Any idea? Andy reaction? Nothing?

They must be working with Herko.

Shine12
Re: Where is the Official Xoops.nl reaction about Herko issues?
  • 2008/8/9 20:22

• Shine12

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/8/9 2

@56camels:
You are totaly wrong.

The Dutch XOOPS community support site doesn't work with Herko for some time. (over 1,5 years.)
The only thing is that the domain xoops. nl is owned by Herko and he wanted to keep it that way.
He didn't want to hand it over.
Therefore the Dutch XOOPS community cannot officially respond, simply because they aren't involved in this whole xoops.com / Herko matter.

Don't blame the Dutch XOOPS supportsite and their usergroup for the actions Herko is taking. This is totally a oneman Herko Coomans (who happens to be dutch and owner of xoops.nl like he was/is of xoops.com) show.

Shine

{addition) Since my original Shine account isn't still reachable for me, I had to register, create a new account, just for replying on this question, because the dutch community deservers better than these accusations (/addition)

anthjhnsn
  • 2008/8/9 20:35

• anthjhnsn

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/7/1 2

@ Shine: the 56camels account was created with the 56camels@XOOPS.NL email, maybe by Herko, I don't know. The original post about "Xoops.nl reaction" was moderated, but was posted again by someone with xoops.nl access. The line "They must be working with Herko." was added by 56camels - think about the reason.

If the 56camels is really Herko, you are doing what he wants... understand?

ghia
  • 2008/8/11 23:11

• ghia

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2008/7/3 1

There will no reaction for the moment, as the site is already several days down with the message: DB connection failed, or wrong XOOPS_DB_PREFIX in mainfile.php, or broken config table, or broken Protector installation.

Login

Who's Online

95 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 95

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits