raggarsvin
ads anywhere
  • 2008/5/19 14:04

• raggarsvin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/8/8 9

Ok, i have ben looking on modules and googling around for a few days now but havnt found anything yet so here goes.

Id like a Banner/Ad module in wich I can specifie a article, newspost or blogpost I want it to apear in.

is there something like this out there, or close to it, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance

stefan88
Re: ads anywhere
  • 2008/5/19 14:16

• stefan88

• Community Support Member

• Since: 2004/9/20

Hi,

you can try RW Banner module. You can create new banner category for each place and use custom [BBCode] to add the ad at desired place...

EDIT: Also have a look at this hack:http://www.stefanosilvestrini.com/stefano-silvestrini/xoops-book/xoops-banners-system.php?easiestml_lang=en

raggarsvin
Re: ads anywhere
  • 2008/5/20 6:50

• raggarsvin

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/8/8 9

thanks for replie.
Well those solutions could work, atleast for me, but i think there will be sort of a advertise sellers for the site, and i want to make it easy for them, and i dont want to give them access to blocks or the actual posts.

The standard bannermodule in XOOPS could be enough if it had like a dropdown list with all news,blogs,articles and a add button besides it. Or if there could be a addon that reads all ads thats in the XOOPS original bannersystem and also reads all news, blogs and so on.
Where you could specifie i want this add to show up on this page, and this page, and this page..

Login

Who's Online

212 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 212

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits