silversand
HTML Content
  • 2008/4/16 9:42

• silversand

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/4/16

I'm not quite sure where to put this.

I've installed Xoops, added a few modules and all was fine...until I came to the normal content.

I've tried just about every content module and they all work fine, but they've all got fancy features - comments, number of reads, time/date it was posted, order to view them in...etc

All very helpful for articles I'm sure, but all I want is a way to put up a normal HTML page but in the XOOPS skin. I don't want any extra features, just a page like you'd find on a normal HTML website but matching the rest of the XOOPS site, and so the skin is reading the "live" data - ie if I add a new module the link to it will appear on each of my HTML pages, rather than having to edit each one to add the new module link.

I don't know if there is a very basic module that does that out there, if I can disable all the features on the one of the existing ones, or if there's something else I can do?

I've got good HTML knowledge but this is the first time I've got this far with XOOPS so I don't like to mess around with the modules myself - haven't got a clue what I'm doing!

Thanks

Runeher
Re: HTML Content
  • 2008/4/16 9:59

• Runeher

• Module Developer

• Since: 2008/1/24

Bleekk
Re: HTML Content
  • 2008/4/16 10:34

• Bleekk

• Theme Designer

• Since: 2002/12/14

I use the content module.
see here in action.
there are only 2 buttons, print and send email

Login

Who's Online

119 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 119

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits