onokazu
Re: xoopsGallery 1.3.3 Problem and PHP via CGI
  • 2003/2/28 0:31

• onokazu

• XOOPS Founder

• Since: 2001/12/13

Quote:

skaag wrote:

On the other hand, I have some weird bug here. The upload window's icons don't show up. When I click on Properties for the images, I get this weird URL:

http://www.texasriverbass.com/sites/texasriverbass.com/htdocs/modules/xoopsgallery/images/computer.gif

As you can see, gallery is trying to read the images from a combination of XOOPS_PATH and XOOPS_ROOT_PATH together...!

I am still debugging this right now to try and find the cause of the problem, but if someone has a quick solution up their sleeve, I will be glad to hear it here. There is no permission problem on my site, and safe_mode is off.

Another issue here is that after I update the preferences for Gallery, right after the transition screen where it says "Database has been updated successfuly", the module redirects to the wrong location:

Not Found
The requested URL /modules/xoopsgallery/admin/index.php was not found on this server.

Both of them are known problems and will be fixed with the next patch.

mjt123
Re: xoopsGallery 1.3.3 Problem and PHP via CGI
  • 2003/4/14 3:52

• mjt123

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/11/19

Ok im have the same Problem as 1st put here.

I installed gallery1.3.3. no problems.

When i click create new album the page just reloads on me. But it put a new album in the Cache folder if i look at ftp i can see it make a new folder so ever time i click on new album it make a new album in the Cache/albums folder but the page just reloads

any help would be great!

I have 777 the Tmp/ and Cache/ Albums/
also have turn off all cache on site and in XG i have turn off flock and tri to delete and reupload and my FTP will not let me delete NE thing in the Cache Folder why is that. so i just rename it and reuploaded same thing page just reloads

Pls help

Run XOOPS 2 rc 3

upsadaz
Re: xoopsGallery 1.3.3 Problem.. I think I am an idiot cuz everyone else seems to get it to work
  • 2004/7/29 17:59

• upsadaz

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/2/26

randyg23 and all others who helped with this issue,
Thanks!
I've been looking for this for a while now!! There is a lot of info to sift thrrough on this site but it is so worth it!

Login

Who's Online

213 user(s) are online (136 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 213

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits