RiazShahid
Smart Section not allowing any change in published articles and no new article

I have got some problem with smart section, as stated above. The error message is as follows:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: smartsection_tag_module_included() in /home3/....mysite/public_html/modules/smartsection/admin/item.php on line 273

Can someone inform how to resolve it? I am using SmartSection 2.13 with XOOPS 2.0.16

mboyden
Re: Smart Section not allowing any change in published articles and no new article
  • 2008/1/10 18:27

• mboyden

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

That function is in smartsection/include/functions.php

Have you done anything odd with this module, made any edits, or such? I'm running it SS 2.13 on several sites with 2.0.17.1 (I haven't upgraded them all to 2.0.18 yet) and am having no problems.

Is this a new module or has it been working before? Have you turned on debug mode?
Pessimists see difficulty in opportunity; Optimists see opportunity in difficulty. --W Churchill

XOOPS: Latest | Debug | Hosting and Web Development

RiazShahid
Re: Smart Section not allowing any change in published articles and no new article

It was working fine before. It has a lot of my data. I wrongly replaced functions.php file of a clone module of smart section (knowledge module) to add FCK editor paths. This error started after that.

mboyden
  • 2008/1/10 22:51

• mboyden

• Since: 2005/3/9 1

I'd suggest uploading the smartsection files again to the directory, make sure permissions are correct, and then you should be good to go, I'd think. You just need to replace the files with the right ones. Maybe the cloned module messed up some file paths in your database. Do you have a backup of the files/database prior to that? You could do a diff between the two sets of files and two database dumps and then figure it out from there.
Pessimists see difficulty in opportunity; Optimists see opportunity in difficulty. --W Churchill

XOOPS: Latest | Debug | Hosting and Web Development

Login

Who's Online

380 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 380

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits