antifmradio
Bulk Adding downloads in WF Downloads 3.2?

I have a bunch of files already online. I wanted to add them to the WF Downloads module for people to download through.
I already have them categorized and such into their own folders.

Is there a way to add them to the Downloads module other then ONE AT A TIME ? ugh!!

script_fu
Re: Bulk Adding downloads in WF Downloads 3.2?

To my knowledge this has never been done.

I remember a while back there was a script to add avatars / smiles to XOOPS in bulk.

I will search around a little maybe it still here somewhere.

Its not what you asked for I know. But at this time I do not know of anything else.

Friendly bump so this doesn't fall of the board. Maybe someone else might happen along with better info.

script_fu

Here is a few search topics. Only one came up with some code for a download module not wf-downloads. The rest are about smiles and avatars.

There are some modules by gijoe that help with avatars. Maybe if your good with code you can adapt this over.

Anyway you cut it it is alot of work to maintain a download section. Any automation in the process would be awesome and something we all could use.

I wish there was a solid answer for your issues.

antifmradio

thanks for the info script_fu
actually the #4 link is exactly what im looking for.

However unfortunatly it seems it would take some SERIOUS code breaking to alter it and make it understand WAV and MP3 files
instead of curretnly jpg and gif images.

I would have to setup a secondary installation for testing this one or it can really mess things up.

I have it saved.
Thanks again

script_fu

No problem I just wish I could help you more. If you do get it working would you be so kind as to post the script?

Thank you..

Login

Who's Online

246 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 246

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits