Steakman
How can I view Inactive Users details?
  • 2007/12/29 16:21

• Steakman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/3 0

I am setting up a XOOPS website for our trade association and have set all new registrations to be verified by the Webmaster, so as we can check they are association members before activating the account.

The problem is that I do not know how to view the details the user has entered? If you try to view the details of an inactive user, the system wants to activate the user first !

Can anyone suggests a method for me to see details BEFORE activating the account, or a way to have all the details emailed to the webmaster in the new user notification email?

Xoops Ver 2.0.18

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
XOOPS 2.0.18/ PHP 5.0 / MySQL 4.1.21-standard

Shine
Re: How can I view Inactive Users details?
  • 2007/12/29 23:54

• Shine

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/7/22

LOL,..........this same issue I already mentioned let me think....... 3 years ago on this forum.
Until now nothing has been done on this.

I totally agree that it is totally nonsens at least very strange the need to first activate the users before you as admin can see the details the user has entered upon registration.

Steakman
Re: How can I view Inactive Users details?
  • 2007/12/31 6:14

• Steakman

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/9/3 0

Thanks Shine

I know you can see the details, if using 2.2.x, but that version has other issues preventing me from using it.

Surely it cannot be that difficult to find a solution to this, but more surprising is that more users have not raised this as an issue.

This anomaly makes the site administrators look very unprofessional, and I need to find a solution before I can proceed with XOOPS, on this project. :(
XOOPS 2.0.18/ PHP 5.0 / MySQL 4.1.21-standard

Login

Who's Online

244 user(s) are online (170 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 244

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits