lucas23
Imago08: trouble with center blocks and right blocks
  • 2007/12/12 3:04

• lucas23

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/9 2

Hi, I'm stucked with a little trouble here. I have installed imago08 theme. I made the whole site with smartsection, liaise and multimenu. The site has the left column with the menu and the right column, with 2 blocks.
But when it comes to set up the homepage, I made a center block. When it displays, it uses the whole width of the table and the right column appears below this block, not at its right side.
Since with modulecontent it works fine, I guess it is a problem with the blocks code. I tried changing many width values in theme.html, and exploring classes and divs in style.css, but just can't realize what is wrong.
Can you help me? TIA.

lucas23
Re: Imago08: trouble with center blocks and right blocks
  • 2007/12/17 5:16

• lucas23

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/9 2

Fixed it. The problem was the organization in tables, since I use notepad++ couldn't see it before, but when i put the file into a graphic editor it was clear.
By the way, could someone recommend a graphic editor for xoops? In my experience, Dreamweaver MX 2004 does ignore smarty tags, so it doesn't works fine for editing XOOPS themes.
Tried Kompozer too, but i find it a little difficult because it's not as intuitive as DreamWeaver...
So any suggestion is welcome. Thanks.

Login

Who's Online

183 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 183

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits