emitojleyes
Service Status Module

Hi everyone:
i've found the Service Status Module, that would adapt perfectly to my needs. Its description says:

Quote:
Display a list of IT services and their current status (up, down, problems). Let IT professionals easily update the status of various services.Display a list of IT services and their current status (up, down, problems). Let IT professionals easily update the status of various services.

, but i don't know how to install it... can someone help me?
is there any other module of this type? which one?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Emilio Leyes
Salta, Argentina
Emilio Javier Leyes
Salta, Argentina

script_fu
Re: Service Status Module

Ackbar SSM

Its old and i am sure it will need a lil work... I just installed it on a fresh copy of

xoops 2.0.17.1
php 5
mysql 5

First thing out of the box...

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:\wamp\www\xoops-2.0.17.1\modules\sstatus\admin\index.php on line 153

Warning: Call-time pass-by-reference has been deprecated; If you would like to pass it by reference, modify the declaration of [runtime function name](). If you would like to enable call-time pass-by-reference, you can set allow_call_time_pass_reference to true in your INI file in C:\wamp\www\xoops-2.0.17.1\modules\sstatus\admin\index.php on line 301

script_fu

When I go to set up a service inside of the module.
Nothing is displayed, its broke on this end. I get no php debug info at all. So the errors above will half to be fixed first.

Suggestions???
Nothing that I am aware of as far as XOOPS modules go.

It was designed for server status. But its not automated in anyway.

Meaning to manually set up each status and update like...
httpd = up
mysql = down

That kind of stuff...

Is this what you need it for? If so you should look for a stand alone app. Maybe a google search will turn up something.

Maybe one of the php gurus around here could help you out. You should at least post your version of things...

xoops Version
php version
mysql version

script_fu

The reason why call time pass by reference is a bad thing.

So please dont modify your .ini file. Looks like this module will need to be updated.

emitojleyes

Thanks very much for your help!
i think i misunderstood de functionality of this module.
What i was looking for was some module with some functions similar to Alexsys-team software.
It's some kind of taskm manager. Specially thought to be used by IT Personnel of an organization.
It must be avaiable to every worker for creating TICKETS when his/her PC is not working well. So the IT Area will look at it and solve the problem.
Am i clear? sorry for my bad english...
I hope youy can continue helping me.
Thanks in advance.
Emilio Leyes
Salta Argentina
Emilio Javier Leyes
Salta, Argentina

script_fu

Help Desk!

Its exactly what you need...

emitojleyes

thanks script_fu for your tip; i didn't know the name of what i was looking for...
thanks again!!
Emilio Javier Leyes
Salta, Argentina

Login

Who's Online

191 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 191

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits