cyborgjeff
Date's hack for Mydownload 1.44
  • 2007/11/4 10:32

• cyborgjeff

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/30

Hi, i'm searching someone to help to "hack" the Mydownload 1.44 modules... here is my wish ;)

So, i use 1.44 version of Mydownload's moduel, and i wish to be able to change the date from the item when i create a new one, or just edit them, in case of use the date of the day !

I see that in the SUBMIT.PHP file at line 80 there is just : $date = time();

I am not a PHP's coder, but i understand that means it just catch the date of day (from the computer or from server).

So, if i would like to be able to change the date, i should create a field in the edition page (index.php from Admin folder, and may be also in modfile.php) ?

Anyway, there is a little to hot for me, alone... I supose i also should create a variable, catch it, may be also catch the old value, and finaly put it in the right place in the data-base.

If someone have allready done that, it sure a good thing ;), .. but i'm also intersted by just help and clues to reach to do it myself... (realy dunno if it's hard or not)... Cause after that, i should attack a plugin to link Mydownload and XOOPS Tag !!

Thanks for your help

cyborgjeff
Re: Date's hack for Mydownload 1.44
  • 2007/11/4 16:58

• cyborgjeff

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/30

oki.. i finally do it myself :)

http://www.frxoops.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=24013&start=0#forumpost141137

Login

Who's Online

206 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 206

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits