suico
Re: Yogurt Social Network Service
  • 2007/10/18 1:40

• suico

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2003/7/24

Ok added some jquery features today and started the suspend user feature. How does it work? Well the admin of the system mdule has the right to indicate for a given user a time period of suspension for this user. For the time of the suspension the user will have his signature changed to user under suspension and his password and email changed. After the suspension period everything gets back to normal.

Any opinion on the features added to the scraps part of the module ? Login there and try the reply scrap feture and the view user contributions on the profile page.

I hope I ll have time to work more on the module before 31th october to finish everything that is still missing.
Yogurt Social Network Service
Visit:http://www.marcellobrandao.eti.br/

maxxy
  • 2007/10/18 2:54

• maxxy

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2007/6/11

keep up the good work suico...i've a question ...

does the module have a block where it will display random members with avatar link to their profile

suico
  • 2007/10/20 3:26

• suico

• Friend of XOOPS

Good sugestion, thanks!

I've done some work today. The search tribe feature is almost ready, the suspend user is ready, some litle changes in tribes. I have ten days only before the beta release, so I hope I'll be able to finish everything I want before the 31th. Thanks for all feedbacks and please continue with the beta tests

patagon
  • 2007/10/20 5:36

• patagon

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/1/8 0

This looks great! if it replaces the profile, is there a way to access the info that is/was available on the standard userinfo page? like what forum posts this user has, news, comments? I find this info really usefull and didnt see it on the examples. Again, great work!!

EDIT: I just saw it on the bottom with a nice effect there are no forum posts, but I guess its because it doesnt have a forum.

antifmradio

WOW very impressive.

At what stage are you now? i havent been on XOOPS in a while
I was moving into my new home and setting up once again my online radio station.

All ready to go now.... and i really like the site you lined us to.

Feichtl
  • 2007/10/21 9:15

• Feichtl

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/11/8

@suico: Registered on your site and tried to upload photo. Got Error:
Errors Returned While Uploading
Failed opening directory
: /home/marcello/public_html/uploads/
Failed opening directory with write permission: /home/marcello/public_html/uploads/

BadBad Module...No cachaça for you!
Unfortunatelythis module has acted out in an unexpected wayHopefullyit will return to its helpful self if you try again.

If 
the page does not automatically reloadplease click here

suico
  • 2007/10/21 12:54

• suico

• Friend of XOOPS

@patagon Thanks and yes if there were a forum module the posts would be listed there.

@antifmradio I am moving from alhpa to beta stage.

@Feichtl were you trying to upload in www.marcellobrandao.eti.br or at www.komeia.com/marcello ?

Feichtl
  • 2007/10/21 13:32

• Feichtl

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/11/8

Aaahhh!

I tried it first on www.komeia.com/marcello and failed. But now i did it on www.marcellobrandao.eti.br and it worked fine!

Good work! I'd like to contribute and would translate yogurt to german. Can you send me the english language pack?

sabahan
  • 2007/10/21 13:40

• sabahan

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/3/4 5

suico can you add this feature

https://xoops.org/modules/smartfaq/faq.php?faqid=642

funspanish
  • 2007/10/21 15:01

• funspanish

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/10/20

Hello Marcello,

I am very impressed with your Yogurt module. When the module goes to Beta stage, will we be able to download a copy and try it out? I teach middle school Spanish and would like to use the script in conjunction with a penpal project my students are working on.... If so, I will wait and use your module for my project; in my opinion it is far superior to other modules for my needs.

Thanks!!!!

Mike

Login

Who's Online

166 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 166

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits