ljmyers
Need Events Planner Modules Suggestions
  • 2007/7/31 20:21

• ljmyers

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/4 2

I am looking for modules that will allow me to manage multiple events and even allow the contact person for each event to access the info for their event if I can wish for that much. Kind of like what a professional wedding planner or event planner software package might offer. I have found software packages on line for my computer bu I would prefer to build a website allowing clients to check for updates at their convenience. If anyone has any suggestions on modules, I would really like to hear them as XOOPS is the cms that I most familiar with and like. Thanks so much.
Smiles,
Lana
MyOnlineMagazine .net
L.J. Myers Company (My first website)

zyspec
Re: Need Events Planner Module
  • 2007/7/31 20:37

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

I use eguide to schedule events. It allows you to schedule multiple events, add customized fields, set max number of participants, etc...

It would at least be a good starting point for what you're looking for - it may need some customizations depending on the featureset you need.

ljmyers
  • 2007/7/31 21:46

• ljmyers

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/1/4 2

Thanks for the link zyspec; I downloaded and saved.

Anymore suggestions always welcome.
Smiles,
Lana
MyOnlineMagazine .net
L.J. Myers Company (My first website)

lucidlee
  • 2007/10/4 14:27

• lucidlee

• Just popping in

• Since: 2004/10/21

I've also setup event guide 2.3. and it works OK until you want to collect money for an event. Not being a php coder of any sort I figured it might be easier to shoehorn a PayPal button into each event as needed. But how do I get the eguide reservation system to work with it? That is, the reservation system should keep track of who is coming and whether they paid early or late. Also it should handle visitors and registered members.

Does anyone know how to do it or is there an alternative module out there that does. FWIW I've got Subscription module installed for another purpose but I doubt it would handle it anyway.
Lee
-----------
Complexity? Its just lots of simple things connected in lots of simple ways...

Login

Who's Online

214 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 214

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits