Ario_Barzan
xoops forge module

This Module (xfmod) is since 2005-12-09 no more updated and the latest update which have to be 1.07 is actually the 1.05!
and there are too many problems according this module, which i wanted to share with the users and developers if they are still trying to develop it (I don`t think So).
well, first if you install the module you can do it very easy but when you want to work with it, there are some serious problems!
like you can not a file or you can not create a news category, the support forum does n`t work, you can`t add a new project etc....
finally, i wanted to ask if somebody knows a trick to solve these problems or has the V 1.07 or can help me with it, on our running Persian project, we decided to use this great Module but it seems not working good and we really do need it!

thank for supports.
Regards Ario_Barzan!

phppp
Re: xoops forge module
  • 2007/9/7 17:09

• phppp

• XOOPS Contributor

• Since: 2004/1/25

It is a pity that the package is on a reasonably high demand but there is no active developer working on it.

Peekay
  • 2007/9/7 18:47

• Peekay

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/11/20

I have the 1_07 version from the Novell site. I managed to install it but as you say, lots of features don't want to work. I even tried on a site with PHP register_globals ON but no joy. I *suspect* it might run on an older version of Xoops, maybe 2.0.9 or earlier?. Haven't tried it.

If you like, PM me your email address and I'll send you the Zip, but it may be the same as the one you already have.
A thread is for life. Not just for Christmas.

Ario_Barzan

Quote:

phppp wrote:
It is a pity that the package is on a reasonably high demand but there is no active developer working on it.

Yes, actually it`s a great module with too many sufficient functions, but as you said it`s a pity that they don`t develop it anymore!
Quote:

Peekay wrote:
I have the 1_07 version from the Novell site. I managed to install it but as you say, lots of features don't want to work. I even tried on a site with PHP register_globals ON but no joy. I *suspect* it might run on an older version of Xoops, maybe 2.0.9 or earlier?. Haven't tried it.

If you like, PM me your email address and I'll send you the Zip, but it may be the same as the one you already have.

I also think the problem is based on XOOPS changes and it might work on an elder version of xoops, so that i`ll search for an elder version og XOOPS to try it out!
ps: i have sent my mail by pm, thank you for sharing the files!

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits