BDW
Whats happened to support for RW Banner?
  • 2007/2/8 17:53

• BDW

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2002/9/28

Several bugs have been reported at RW Banner, but admin hasnt posted since november.

Dont get me wrong the support that Rplima has given in the past has been great but since november support for RW Banner has came to a sudden halt.

Has Rplima decided to stop development of RW Banner?

It would be a shame as this module is excellent, its just needs a couple of bugs ironed out

davidl2
Re: Whats happened to support for RW Banner?
  • 2007/2/8 18:58

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

I've recently seen some other work he's done which was quite impressive, so I would guess perhaps he's just been concentrating of this.

I'm sure he'll get back to people as soon as he can.

giba
  • 2007/5/30 21:36

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

Support site here:http://www.xoops.net.br/

FeraTechInc

Thank you,
but I installed RW-Banner and it has absolutely no payment options. There is no real way to charge for advertising on your site. I was looking for something where you can have both free advertisements and charge for some.

giba
  • 2007/5/31 9:46

• giba

• Just can't stay away

You it understood wrong. I said that rw_banner he possesss an integration with a collection system and control of customers with payments. This is one another module and until where I am knowing, advertising.

btesec
  • 2007/8/24 21:16

• btesec

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2007/2/20

The support website is down. I wonder if the developer has interest to continue developing the module. I so, can anyone with skills take over the module an continue its development. This is by far the best ad module and deserves further development. I suspect others would agree, due to its capabilities.

BTESEC

giba
  • 2007/8/25 10:33

• giba

• Just can't stay away

Sorry, support site is down, but you can send your message in forum:http://www.xoops.net.br/modules/newbb/viewforum.php?forum=10

Support XOOPS brazilian and you message in english is welcome, not problem.

About module rwbanner, yes, dev continue. Look please versionhttp://www.xoops.net.br and next generation about laught here version XOOPS 2.0.17

We team waiting version official XOOPS here 2.0.17 and after mescla with version by team xoopers.

Thanks all

ps:Next generation module rwbanner is incrible.

Version 2.0.17 in andament for core team official

btesec
  • 2007/8/31 18:55

• btesec

• Friend of XOOPS

Thank you. Seems the linkhttp://www.xoops.net.br/modules/xhnewbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=21&post_id=81#forumpost81

for downloading the module rw-banner is dead. Can anyone who has the latest version send me a link please. I certainly looking forward for a new release for XOOPS 2.0.17 and that new features are added link reports, billing/financial system, etc, is there any way to integrate ads from open ads (openads.org) like calling ads from openads systems by using banner code. Rw-Banner is by far one of the best banner modules in variose aspects.

thanks

zyspec
  • 2007/8/31 19:13

• zyspec

• Module Developer

• Since: 2004/9/21

You can find ver 1.5 here - this is for the 2.0.x series only

btesec
  • 2007/9/1 19:07

• btesec

• Friend of XOOPS

Thanks so much zyspec. I'll try this version. I would certainly like to see this modules developed further since it is very promising for advertisement. I'll follow closely.

Thanks again.
BTESEC

Login

Who's Online

122 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 122

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits