maru1
Re: not login in
  • 2007/8/23 22:08

• maru1

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/3/28

Well, I've installed that addon Dhurgan suggested, but.. I don't understand what it's saying to me :/
The only strange thing I've noticed is that something points to sb.google.com - have no idea what and why, but it probably has nothing to do with my problem.
What should I look for?

And for that kerkyra says about utf-8 encoding... I hope it's not that! My site is on utf! But it was working well for a few months with that...

maru1
  • 2007/8/29 8:46

• maru1

• Just popping in

Anyone? Help, please, I still can't log into my site. And I don't know what to do, what to test or check or repair...
desperately need help!

debianus
  • 2007/8/29 9:39

• debianus

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/12/17

Four possibles issues and solutions for your problem here

maru1
  • 2007/8/29 10:28

• maru1

• Just popping in

debianus, thank you for your answer. But I've examined all four of those possibilities and none resolved my problem... cookies are on, site's adress is in trusted in the firewall, the mainfile.php data is ok and the session table in the db I emptied. And I still can't log in..

I've tried also to look again into that Live-HTTP Headers addon and see what it says. I don't understand too much from its log, as I said before, but maybe something from this part is suspicious:
Quote:

Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:57:15 GMT
Server: Apache/1.3.37 (Unix) PHP/5.2.3 mod_auth_passthrough/1.8 mod_log_bytes/1.2 mod_bwlimited/1.4 mod_ssl/2.8.28 OpenSSL/0.9.7e-p1
Cache-Control: max-age=0
Expires: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 10:57:15 GMT
X-Powered-By: PHP/5.2.3
Keep-Alive: timeout=5, max=999
Connection: Keep-Alive
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

Namely, I'm not sure if the rows Date and Expires should show the same time? Maybe that's it? Or what means zero in the Cache-Control?

debianus
  • 2007/8/29 11:44

• debianus

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/12/17

Quote:
I haven't changed anything in my site, in fact haven't even go there for a few days, and suddenly I can't log in.
It looks fine at first, it says that logging was succesful, I can see the user menu, but when I try to enter anything from that menu (profile, messages, etc.), I get "access denied" screen and it throws me back to the main page as an anonymous.

Strange.
Try check and repair the database using phpMyAdmin (if your server allow it).
Make sure that the cache, uploads, templates_c directories are CHMOD 777 and clean cache and templates_c
Normally the problem often is the "table session" but you say that it is empty
Another option, check this:
Quote:
The issue ended up being that my firewall somehow changed the date on my computer settings to show 1 day later than it actually was. (example: today is march 3 and computer settings showed march 4)This allowed me to login in where the redirect welcomes me but would not give me any module or admin access. Once i changed the settings to the right date on my computer all was well.......weird, but who knows.

Also look at here

Login

Who's Online

224 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 224

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits