smfuser
Unable to install anymore Modules - "XOOPS root path not defined" error
  • 2007/8/8 20:31

• smfuser

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/6/24

Hi,

Recently I've had problems on a website I built, all was working well until recently. The MyAlbum module started by giving a blank page with the message...

"XOOPS root path not defined"

when clicking on a link to it from the front end. The Admin' side was still working, as in I could still view the images etc.

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the module, still same problem. I made a copy of the module and installed it, same problem.

I also noticed that the Contact Us module isn't working because it's giving the same error message when you click on the link to it from the front end.

I tried installing a different module, and no matter what module I install, even though it says it's installed correctly, when you click on the link to it from the front end, it gives the blank page with error message....
"XOOPS root path not defined"

Has anyone got any ideas what's happened ?

The site runs XOOPS 2.0.16. I have those exact same modules working on another couple of sites which are mine, and are on a different server, and they work fine. It's just this one site that I built for a Car Club that the problems mentioned above exist on.

thanks in advance if anyone has any ideas. I'm lost
I used to be Indecisive ... but now I'm not so sure

Login

Who's Online

238 user(s) are online (157 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 238

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits