optikool
Re: x_movie support site ?
  • 2007/8/3 3:48

• optikool

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2007/3/26

Hi mrphilong,

After translating the site it looks like there are a lot of posts where people are having a lot of problems. I installed this module on one of my test machines and received the following errors...

Notice: Constant _MD_X_MOVIE_ERRORTITLE already defined in file /modules/x_movie/language/english/main.php line 190
Notice: Constant _MD_X_MOVIE_ERRORDESC already defined in file /modules/x_movie/language/english/main.php line 194

Have you tested this version of x_movie? I'm sure it's an easy fix. Also I looked at your site and the only thing I see on there that doesn't display the correct text is the at the bottom where you add a link to your main page. I will have to look but I don't believe that is included in the version that I've been working with.

optikool
  • 2007/8/3 16:40

• optikool

• Not too shy to talk

mrphilong,

Did you get that bottom bar that shows your copyright information along with the _MI_X_MOVIE_SMNAME3 that's showing by enabling the "Module Video Footer Text/HTML"? If so, the Footer only accepts html and text. It doesn't accept XOOPS bbcode.

mrphilong
  • 2007/8/3 23:33

• mrphilong

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2006/7/14

I've installed your version and the latest version (v2.5.10) they both gave me the same result.

As far as I know with all other modules I can included bbcode into the footer. Have a look at a few links on the website and you will see. I will enable debug on the site and let you know of the result later.
www.UcChau.Net
www.XoopsViet.Org

optikool
  • 2007/8/4 1:44

• optikool

• Not too shy to talk

Most likely they have put code in to accept bbcode, however that wasn't included in the x_movie modules. But I would be interested to no if XOOPS prints out an error message and what that error message is.

mrphilong

error got from debug:
Use of undefined constant _MI_X_MOVIE_SMNAME1 assumed '_MI_X_MOVIE_SMNAME1' in file /modules/x_movie/submit.php line 383
www.UcChau.Net
www.XoopsViet.Org

Ft24v2
  • 2007/8/4 7:14

• Ft24v2

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/30

Ive used this module before and still currently am using the module. Everything major works on it, thumbs work, embed works, everything works, the only small issue with mine is that the first two links dont say what their supposed to, but that can be easily fixed. Im using the 1.7 Custom version that was modified in many ways, as well ive modified it too. The only errors i get is
NoticeConstant _MD_X_MOVIE_ERRORTITLE already defined in file /modules/x_movie/language/english/main.php line 190
Notice
Constant _MD_X_MOVIE_ERRORDESC already defined in file /modules/x_movie/language/english/main.php line 194
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_X_MOVIE_SMNAME5 assumed '_MI_X_MOVIE_SMNAME5' in file /modules/x_movie/xoops_version.php line 155
Notice
: Use of undefined constant _MI_X_MOVIE_SMNAME6 assumed '_MI_X_MOVIE_SMNAME6' in file /modules/x_movie/xoops_version.php line 157

But i can easily fix this, otherwise everything works fine, i can use mpm, mpeg, divx etc. Although for any of you who have the thumbs issue you need to make sure the directory exsist, and also it is chmodded to 777. Once i fix all the known buts with the version im using ill post up a custom version of it with no known issues.

You can see it in action here:

Example in action

Also im using XOOPS 2.0.16

optikool
  • 2007/8/4 7:44

• optikool

• Not too shy to talk

mrphilong,

I'm not sure why you are getting that error message. Your version isn't the same as the one I'm using. The closest reference to _MI_X_MOVIE_SMNAME1 on my version is on line 390. I assume you are not using the English version are you? I don't have the Vietnamese language files in my version so that in itself could be a problem.

Ft24v2,

I don't receive any of those errors you mentioned. Mine has been tested with XOOPS 2.0.16 also.

Both of you need to look through your blocks.php, main.php, modinfo.php and any other place you used the word define and make sure those constants haven't been defined twice, because somewhere they have. As for the undefined constant, make sure where ever you defined _MI_X_MOVIE_SMNAME1 it is being recognized. If you don't have it defined in your modinfo.php, you should put it there since MI is short for modinfo.

mrphilong

optikool,

I've looked thru. what you suggested with no luck. I am using v1.7 - CUSTOM v2.5.10 (english), language file also english. I saw a few sites with the same problem for example this one look on the left;

_MI_X_MOVIE_SMNAME5
_MI_X_MOVIE_SMNAME6
www.UcChau.Net
www.XoopsViet.Org

optikool
  • 2007/8/7 15:38

• optikool

• Not too shy to talk

mrphilong,

Yes I saw this site. It's Ft24v2's site and he's using his own hacked version of this module. This is evident when you look for the Most Viewed, Submit a Film, Movie Index and Highest Rating. I think he is still using the Japanese Kanji text. The only think I can suggest is you attach the current module you are using zipped and I will try it on one of my test sites. I have 5 test sites I am using to test various modules and the version that I have has worked on all sites. You can see them working at the following sites that I have public... Optikool, Bluehalo Guild and Sons of Azeroth

mrphilong

There version that I am using atm came from here
www.UcChau.Net
www.XoopsViet.Org

Login

Who's Online

171 user(s) are online (101 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 171

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits