Edwinspie
Isometric theme: global navigation buttons, show code instead of tittle.
  • 2007/7/25 8:34

• Edwinspie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/18

Hi,

Can't figure this out:

I'm using the ISometric theme on my site (under construction)http://stlucia-southafrica.com/

The buttons of the global navigation show these type of titles <theme_home>, <theme_module1>, etc.

Ive tryed to change this in the globalnav.html file, but then the page doesn't load anymore ( maybe I just changed the wrong part of the code lines)

Can anyone help me ?

I've added the globalnav.html below because I think I will have to make the changes there anyway.

Thanks

Edwin

<ul>
        <
li><a href="<{xoAppUrl}>" accesskey="a"  title="<{$smarty.const.THEME_HOME_DESC}>"><{$smarty.const.THEME_HOME button}></a></li>

<!--    <
li><a href="<{xoAppUrl modules/myCredits/}>" accesskey="" title="<{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE1a_DESC}>"><{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE1a}></a></li>
        <
li><a href="<{xoAppUrl modules/google/}>" accesskey="" title="<{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE2a_DESC}>"><{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE2a}></a></li> -->

<
li><a href="<{xoAppUrl modules/news/}>" accesskey=""  title="<{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE1_DESC}>"><{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE1}></a></li>
        <
li><a href="<{xoAppUrl modules/newbb/}>" accesskey=""  title="<{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE2_DESC}>"><{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE2}></a></li>
        <
li><a href="<{xoAppUrl modules/xcgal/}>" accesskey="" title="<{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE3_DESC}>"><{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE3}></a></li>

</
ul>

red_Slider
Re: Isometric theme: global navigation buttons, show code instead of tittle.

1. desc.:
a href="<{xoAppUrl}>" it's a startpage adress

accesskey="a" access key for nawigation (personally I don't use it, but there is no problem with it)

title="<{$smarty.const.THEME_HOME_DESC}>"> it's written in smarty tag your pages description

<{$smarty.const.THEME_HOME button}> and the most important for U - its a description (in smarty written in the db) of the button (in this example - "theme_home")

You have two ways to write your own decriptions for those buttons.
1. find them in smarty defnition (included to this theme package), and etid (redefine) them as you want.
2. rewrite the source code to this:
Quote:
<ul>
<li><a href="<{xoAppUrl}>" accesskey="a" title="<{$smarty.const.THEME_HOME_DESC}>">HOME</a></li>

<li><a href="<{xoAppUrl modules/news/}>" accesskey="" title="<{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE1_DESC}>">NEWS</a></li>
<li><a href="<{xoAppUrl modules/newbb/}>" accesskey="" title="<{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE2_DESC}>">FORUM</a></li>
<li><a href="<{xoAppUrl modules/xcgal/}>" accesskey="" title="<{$smarty.const.THEME_MODULE3_DESC}>">GALERY</a></li>

</ul>

christian
  • 2007/7/25 9:18

• christian

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2002/2/24

Yes red_slider, it's correct,

You can look also this thread.

Edwinspie
  • 2007/7/27 11:07

• Edwinspie

• Just popping in

• Since: 2006/8/18

Thanks guys!

Still don't understand it, but it works .

Cheers,

Edwin

Login

Who's Online

178 user(s) are online (133 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 178

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits