ChaoticMess
Article management

I'm working on a new site that will have a lot of news articles submitted. I'm looking for a robust article management system. I was hoping the collective here can speak up about which module works best with these requirements.

First I'd like a newspaper like page with different areas of the page reserved for a specific topic or category. Each section will have an image as a header. For each topic/category I'd like to click a link to see all 'older news' articles for that category. I'd like articles to bepublished , expired and possibly archived on a per article basis. On the front page I'd like teaser paragraphs and pics to take me to a complete page for the article.

Automatic layout would be great. Currently I have a two-column format organized as table cells. If the left and right column teasers are much different in length we have to move cells around on the page...a major pain.

Revision control of articles is nice. Archiving older articles is very useful. Good navigation from the front page. Rating of articles is good too. Extra credit for good styling in the module.

thanks all for reading this. Please do nominate your favorite article module.

Login

Who's Online

254 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 254

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits