wtravel
Re: EFQDirectory 1.0 RC2 Questions/Comments

Quote:
jfmoore wrote:
5. Should have a separate "Manage Categories" button on admin page.

A directory is always required so it makes sense that you first navigate to "manage directories" first and from there select the directory to manage. But perhaps it might be an idea to add the option anyhow and if there are more than one selectable directories, the user is asked to select the directory for which to manage categories.

Quote:

6. Should have option to exclude admin and listing owner hits.

I will add this as a feature request.

Quote:

9. When you perform an edit or update, like deleting a category, should take you back to where you were. Very time consuming to have to navigate back.

Adjustment will be available in the coming RC3 release, so that the redirect leads you back to the edit categories page after you delete a category.

Quote:

13. On "View Subscriptions" page, subscriptions are alphabetical--Bronze, Gold, Silver. Should be ordered by level--Bronze, Silver, Gold.

Added an ascending sort on the field level in RC3.

I expect RC3 to be available for download with a few days.

sato-san
  • 2007/7/16 18:52

• sato-san

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/7/1 1

The coupon works now great! Thanks!

But im have a problem with paypal:
Im fill the "Subscription order form" and click to continue. ("record saved") Now, im fill the "Order payment form" and click to continue for paypal. Im become a error on the paypal website:
Quote:

Return to Merchant

We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/XOOPS_URL/modules//ipn.php

wtravel

Quote:

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/XOOPS_URL/modules//ipn.php

This issue will we resolved in RC3. However, the paypal subscriptions will need more attention in terms of testing and an increase in automization (after payment has taken place).

The donations module has a great feature to reconcile donation payments. This is something I think is usefull for the EFQ directory module as well.

jfmoore
  • 2007/7/19 16:03

• jfmoore

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/6/6 5

If someone gets the Paypal demo working, how about posting the exact (detailed) procedure here? Looks like you have to set up a seller email address and a buyer email address, etc. Not exactly intuitive.

Jere

jfmoore
  • 2007/7/19 16:05

• jfmoore

• Quite a regular

Has anyone asked about notifications - when and how will be implemented?

Jere

sato-san
  • 2007/7/22 11:16

• sato-san

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/7/1 1

Can you install the module on my webpage, so that I have an example? Partly I do not understand the functions yet. Therefore I cannot translate it correctly (german).

Thank you and Greetings,
René

wtravel

RC3 is available for download now at the EFQ directory web site.

Falcon22
  • 2007/7/29 2:39

• Falcon22

• Just popping in

• Since: 2003/12/26

Could somone please post a link to a working example of EFQ Directory?

I am presently using xdirectory and would like to see the differences and or improvements.

Thanks

wtravel

A frontend demo of this module is available at: http://demo.efqdirectory.com

The release of the first stable release of the EFQ Directory module is now available for download! I want to express my thanks to everyone who helped testing this module.

Already planning is in progress for version 1.1 with new features and extra image sets provided by Sumyog. If you want to see a feature added to this module please add your feature request to the Feature requests forum or you can request features using the <a href="http://dev.xoops.org/modules/xfmod/tracker/?atid=1059&group_id=1218&func=browse" target="blank">Request features page</a>

jfmoore
  • 2007/8/6 21:19

• jfmoore

• Quite a regular

@wtravel

When I saw that 1.0 final had been released I downloaded and installed it to try it out. Should we continue the discussion here or open a new thread?

Jere

Login

Who's Online

219 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 219

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits