davidl2
Re: EFQ Directory....... anyone using it?
  • 2007/7/1 21:53

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Now this could be the answer to a module I've so long wanted - a proper music catalogue module ... and the custom fields ideal for linking with a Wiki module as well

wtravel

Quote:

Mamba wrote:
Quote:

wtravel wrote:
Version 1.0 RC is now available at the http://www.efqdirectory.com website

When installing, I'm getting the error:

-- -- CREATE TABLE efqdiralpha1_votedata ( ratingid int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, itemid int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', ratinguser int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', rating tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', ratinghostname varchar(60) NOT NULL default '', ratingtimestamp int(10) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (ratingid), KEY ratinguser (ratinguser), KEY ratinghostname (ratinghostname) ) TYPE=MyISAM is not a valid SQL!

Unable to install efqdirectory.
----------------------

Xoops version XOOPS 2.0.16
Software server Apache/2.0.54 (Fedora)
PHP version 5.0.4
MySql version 4.1.20

Hi Mamba,

In your MySQL file, replace that query with:

EDITED: also added single quotes to the table name.
CREATE TABLE `efqdiralpha1_votedata` (
  `
ratingidint(11unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `
itemidint(11unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `
ratinguserint(11unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `
ratingtinyint(3unsigned NOT NULL default '0',
  `
ratinghostnamevarchar(60NOT NULL default '',
  `
ratingtimestampint(10NOT NULL default '0',

PRIMARY KEY  (`ratingid`),

KEY ratinguser (`ratinguser`),

KEY ratinghostname (`ratinghostname`)
TYPE=MyISAM;

Then try again

wtravel

Quote:

nachenko wrote:
Impressive, wtravel. Ability to add custom fields is... well... it seems the "final solution" for everyone.

Will this accept image upload for every entry in the directory?

Hi Nanchenko, yes it does allow for one image to be uploaded with each listing. I plan to add another field type which will allow you to use a gallery type of field, with multiple images.

davidl2
  • 2007/7/2 7:18

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Although if you can add custom links - I suppose adding a custom link to an existing gallery could also be done?

Mamba
  • 2007/7/2 16:17

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:

wtravel wrote:

Then try again

No, it didn't work. When I run the query in phpMyAdmin, it works w/o problems, but when I try to install the module, I'm getting the error:

-- -- CREATE TABLE `efqdiralpha1_votedata` ( `ratingid` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL auto_increment, `itemid` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `ratinguser` int(11) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `rating` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL default '0', `ratinghostname` varchar(60) NOT NULL default '', `ratingtimestamp` int(10) NOT NULL default '0', PRIMARY KEY (`ratingid`), KEY ratinguser (`ratinguser`), KEY ratinghostname (`ratinghostname`) ) TYPE=MyISAM is not a valid SQL!
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

giba
  • 2007/7/2 17:03

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

Tip, problem is with file sql [ , ] for MySQL 5.

wtravel

Well, I still have no idea what caused the problem but I just deleted the query from the file and recreated it. Now it is working fine and I added a new download to both dev.xoops.org and www.efqdirectory.com.

Also I updated the version number in this new release, since it was still 0.19 instead of 1.

Mamba
  • 2007/7/2 20:56

• Mamba

Quote:

wtravel wrote:
Well, I still have no idea what caused the problem but I just deleted the query from the file and recreated it. Now it is working fine

I was able to install it as well. Thanks!!!
Support XOOPS => DONATE

Mamba
  • 2007/7/2 22:04

• Mamba

I wish that the categories would be used the same in each directory. E.g. if I have directories for LA, NY, and SF, then I have to create separate categories for them. I would prefer enter categories for LA, and then utilize them for any new city that I add.

Any chance to do so?
Support XOOPS => DONATE

wtravel

Quote:

Mamba wrote:
I wish that the categories would be used the same in each directory. E.g. if I have directories for LA, NY, and SF, then I have to create separate categories for them. I would prefer enter categories for LA, and then utilize them for any new city that I add.

Any chance to do so?

A function to copy the categories structure from one directory to another.... sounds like a useful feature. You could think of creating a skeleton directory, create the categories and data fields that you use for all directories and then copy the structure to all new directories .

Login

Who's Online

239 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 239

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits