chippyash
Module Development Team Report as of June 27th
  • 2007/6/27 5:42

• chippyash

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2004/1/29

1/ It would appear that my admin access to dev,xoops,org has been revoked.

2/ I am still awaiting access to addons.xoops.org

3/ D.J. has said that the Mod Dev team is not in offical existence. The following is a PM to me from phppp

Quote:

Hi Ashley,

Before the team is officially announced by Project Council, please use the "XOOPS Project team forum (temporary)". If you need a dedicated forum, I can open a temporary one under that forum board.

D.J.
Quote:

akitson wrote:
D.J.

I PM'd John Seymour asking him to set up a private team forum for Mod Dev. Was he the right one to ask? If not who is?

Thanks
Ashley

4/ As can be seen above, a request to be allocated a private discussion forum at xoops.org has been denied. This forum is to be used as a team thinking room to thrash out things before seeking public feedback. It will of course mean that such discussions become a matter of record accessible to XOOPS Council. The team has commenced this discussions using email.

5/ The team has been assembled with the exception of Deepy and Sulco who have not responded to several contact attempts. It's first job is to define the 'what' and the 'why' of the team. It will report back here when that is done.

giba
Re: Module Development Team Report as of June 27th
  • 2007/6/27 9:38

• giba

• Just can't stay away

• Since: 2003/4/26

I also share its pain. In the hope to of course see changes and recognized work, my solidarity real you here.

[pt_br]
Compartilho a sua dor também. Na esperan?a de ver mudan?as reais e trabalho reconhecido naturalmente, minha solidariedade a você aqui.
[/pt_br]

Sorry my poor english.

draj
Re: Module Development Team Report as of June 27th
  • 2007/7/1 10:47

• draj

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/6/23

Hello,
Quote:

akitson wrote:
5/ The team has been assembled with the exception of Deepy and Sulco who have not responded to several contact attempts. It's first job is to define the 'what' and the 'why' of the team.

The module Team i.e. Akitson was provided with my email address that was wrong. My account does have the correct one. The same thing could be Sulco's...

Well, shall we continue with emailings as you suggested (Akitson) or wait for a while until things get a bit more organised?

In the meantime, I will prepare a list of names, email addresses of module developers, regardless of what happens here. It will be sure of some help one day!

Login

Who's Online

156 user(s) are online (93 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 156

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits