Acill
Getting this banner logo idea to work??
  • 2007/6/19 15:07

• Acill

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/5/31

I went to a new look on our site and want to put in this banner at the top of the site. Currently I have our guilds logo to each site of the screen. I want this graphic in the center of the two, but need it to scale to the users screen resolution so it look s right. How would I do this? Here is the code from the body of my theme.

The site is www.acill.com/devildogs

Edit: Couldnt quote the code, it keeps rendering in the post as part of the page.

BlueStocking
Re: Getting this banner logo idea to work??

In order to quote code you use the <> button at the top of the page.. or do it like I do.

Type
[code ]

then copy and paste the code
before puting on the closing code command

[/code ]

You can see I had to use spaces in writing this out to keep it from just creating the code... same problem you were having getting the code to display properly.
You do not leave any spaces in the opening and closing commands written as above. Be sure and note the closing code command has a / before the word code.
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

huzhenghui
  • 2007/6/19 19:37

• huzhenghui

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/3/24

Quote:

Acill wrote:
I went to a new look on our site and want to put in this banner at the top of the site. Currently I have our guilds logo to each site of the screen. I want this graphic in the center of the two, but need it to scale to the users screen resolution so it look s right. How would I do this? Here is the code from the body of my theme.

The site is www.acill.com/devildogs

Edit: Couldnt quote the code, it keeps rendering in the post as part of the page.

I am not able to visit your site. Would you please upload a picture?
gmail & gtalk: huzhengh (at) gmail (dot) com

hackbrill
  • 2007/6/19 22:19

• hackbrill

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/7/14

Your website looks awesome!

Acill
  • 2007/6/20 14:53

• Acill

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/5/31

Quote:

hackbrill wrote:
Your website looks awesome!

Wow, thanks, I am working hard on it, but still have a lot of issues. Its looking like crap with IE users. All other browsers seem to be fine. The effects dont show up correctly when an IE users goes on such as the boxed being comple, missing graphics ect.

As for not getting to my site it seems the forwarding not working well for some people. I cant get to it from work unless the address it directly typed in.

Try this one: www.acill.com/devildogs

Login

Who's Online

154 user(s) are online (120 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 154

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits