bugirc
MyReviews & Addresses Xoops 2.2.x Compatibility!
  • 2007/6/18 12:39

• bugirc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/6/3 1

Hello XOOPS team! My problem is that I am using the XOOPS 2.2.5 and the myReviews 2.1 RC and Addresses module don't work fine with my XOOPS version. Specifically in the admin menu as far as I can see the links such as: New Category and other don't work. The links go to the same main admin page. This is a compatibility problem. Please help me because I am making my shop portal and this 2 tools are very important. I you know if there are versions of them two module which are working ok with my XOOPS version send me the links, or try to do them compatible.

Thanks you verry much. I believe that these modules are very good one so many other users want them.

Sorry for my english ( mistakes ) but I am from greece.

gestroud
Re: MyReviews & Addresses Xoops 2.2.x Compatibility!
  • 2007/6/18 15:06

• gestroud

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/12/22

If you're looking for a good address book/directory/links module, you may want to take a look at Web Links 1.44. It's extremely versatile - works great as an address book and has a mapping/directions feature incorporated into it using Google and Yahoo maps.

You'll need to install the Happy Linux module to get it to work on your site.

The MyReviews module hasn't been updated since Moses parted the Red Sea. AndyM, at Sirium.net, is developing a promising-looking Reviews module - not too sure what the current status is.

bugirc
Re: MyReviews & Addresses Xoops 2.2.x Compatibility!
  • 2007/6/18 15:49

• bugirc

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/6/3 1

Thanks for your replay, but I realy dislike the web links!!... Also the team ( site gave me ) haven't already posted any reviews module which is running fine with my version. I really want someone that can edit the modules I said and make them running fine with XOOPS 2.2.x! This is what I am looking for. I am looking for a simple directory ( shops directory ) and a simple review module but with a new ( fresh interface ).

Login

Who's Online

186 user(s) are online (122 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 186

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits