wtravel
[XoopsTeam] - wtravel - Documentation and Promotion - member

I have worked with XOOPS for several years. I am interested in helping on the promotion of XOOPS. I have been helping on XOOPS marketing & promotion before and as part of my marketing study I made a marketing plan for XOOPS Netherlands together with a co-student.

This change in management gives us the opportunity to get XOOPS on top again. I hope this new setting will be a good foundation for promotion and marketing of XOOPS and I am willing to put in my share.

tom
Re: [XoopsTeam] - wtravel - Documentation and Promotion - member
  • 2007/6/7 21:39

• tom

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2002/9/21

I'd started on some press-release type kits, for introducing new developers to Xoops, and showing them where to find docs, support etc, when I have a chance to finish my current work on them.

I can mail those versions over, to whom ever takes the position.

It was kinda 'Thank you for helping to support XOOPS, now all us to help you find the information you need' type thing.
Kind Regards.
Tom

http://bassmanthemes.com
http://www.xoopslance.com

Mamba
  • 2007/6/8 15:24

• Mamba

• Since: 2004/4/23

Quote:

wtravel wrote:
I have worked with XOOPS for several years. I am interested in helping on the promotion of XOOPS. I have been helping on XOOPS marketing & promotion before and as part of my marketing study I made a marketing plan for XOOPS Netherlands together with a co-student.

This change in management gives us the opportunity to get XOOPS on top again. I hope this new setting will be a good foundation for promotion and marketing of XOOPS and I am willing to put in my share.

I'll try to help you if my time permits.
Support XOOPS => DONATE
Use 2.5.10 | Docs | Modules | Bugs

JMorris
  • 2007/6/8 15:47

• JMorris

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2004/4/11

If I were to write a wish list of team members for this team, you 3 would be right at the top! You all are very skilled and I think you will do an excellent job.

Combining your skill with Jensclas and Madfish and you've got a team that's exactly what we need to get Documentation and Promotion back on track.
Insanity can be defined as "doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

Stupidity is not a crime. Therefore, you are free to go.

Login

Who's Online

152 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 152

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits