freepoker
Placing of blocks on the main page
  • 2007/6/6 2:13

• freepoker

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/16

Hello All...I am having some problems placing blocks on the main page of my site. I'm running XOOPS 2.0.16

I am trying to add 4 blocks..at the top of the main page i want a block located at center-center (no problem there) below that I want a block center-left and center-right. Finally below that, I want one more block center-center.

I tried weighing them at 0 for the first, 1 for the second two, and 2 for the third..however, no matter what I do it displays both center-center blocks at the top and the 2 that are next to each other at the bottom..How can I fix this? Obviously the weight part doesn't seam to make the two side-by-side blocks appear 2nd in position on my main page

any ideas?? I hope this was made clear enough :\

BroHam
Re: Placing of blocks on the main page
  • 2007/6/6 3:00

• BroHam

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/3/31

I'm not sure of the answer here, but are you not able to use the bottom blocks? Use the bottom center block with any weight which will display beneath all of the top blocks?
Or does your theme and/or content prevent you from doing that?
I don't know.

freepoker
Re: Placing of blocks on the main page
  • 2007/6/6 16:25

• freepoker

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/6/16

Quote:

BroHam wrote:
I'm not sure of the answer here, but are you not able to use the bottom blocks? Use the bottom center block with any weight which will display beneath all of the top blocks?
Or does your theme and/or content prevent you from doing that?

Thank you but I think my theme must prevent that..when I try to use the bottom blocks it simply will not display at all on the main page

Login

Who's Online

157 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 157

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits