technigrafa
Re: image manager - Could not get uploaded file 0

PHP.INI isn't a XOOPS file, it's a system file on your webserver. If you don't have root access to your server, you may need to contact your server administrator. Good Luck!

hkats
  • 2007/10/2 8:46

• hkats

• Just popping in

• Since: 2005/12/10

Quote:

superdave wrote:
Ok.... I'm facing the same problem now... getting "Could not get uploaded file 0" error messege when I try to upload an image in image manager.

I am running XOOPS 2.0.16, so I'm can't seem to find the PHP.INI file as mentioned... if it still exists in this version. Anyone else have any idea?

I have installed the same version of XOOPS several times elsewhere for other sites I have built, on the same type of servers, etc and have never come across this problem before. Strange. The Uploads directory is CHMOD to 777.

Thanks for any help in advance...

my server requires a file called "tmp" to process uploads, others i have worked with required "temp" (you can see it in your php set up what the upload path is set too)

just create it on the server and it should work.

now if i could just get the system avatars to work...

DrJimmy
  • 2008/1/6 19:21

• DrJimmy

• Just popping in

• Since: 2008/1/6 1

I'm also getting this problem. It worked fine when I installed, but recently it stopped working.

I've checked permission on the uploads folder is 777.

My FTP client (FileZilla) allows me to rename files so I assume this is still enabled.

I am hosted with supanames.

hkats, if the PHP.INI file is set up incorrectly, how do I find out?

Also, where you say a temp file or tmp, do you mean file or folder. I've tried creating both temp and tmp as files and folders, but no joy.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Login

Who's Online

208 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 208

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits