bbking
Access denied for user
  • 2007/5/23 11:49

• bbking

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/5/23

Can you help me to solve this problem with my web site. I have an PHP Events Script and an error looks like this:

Warning: mysql_pconnect() [function.mysql-pconnect]: Access denied for user 'londoni_root'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home2/londoni/public_html/config.php on line 2

Warning: mysql_select_db(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home2/londoni/public_html/config.php on line 5

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: Access denied for user 'londoni'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home2/londoni/public_html/home.php on line 88

Warning: mysql_query() [function.mysql-query]: A link to the server could not be established in /home2/londoni/public_html/home.php on line 88

Warning: mysql_fetch_assoc(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home2/londoni/public_html/home.php on line 90

My site has work properly but I had some problems with my bandwidth in my host, so I upgrate my host and this error start to show in my page. :(

Tobias
Re: Access denied for user
  • 2007/5/25 4:50

• Tobias

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2005/9/13

Are you sure this is about Xoops? I don't have config.php and home.php at the site root. In any case, looks like the database user and/or password aren't correct in config.php, line 2. That's at least what it says.
www.affvu.org

ewonline
  • 2007/5/27 16:34

• ewonline

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/11/17

Update the mainfile with your MySQL username and password. It cant connect because MySQL isn't accepting the login credentials.

Also, you dont need pconnect, so in your mainfile
set the following to 0:
define('XOOPS_DB_PCONNECT', '0');
Resized Image

bbking
  • 2007/7/4 14:23

• bbking

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/5/23

thnx very much.
The problem was to root username and password.

Login

Who's Online

249 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 249

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: May 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits