anhDP
User Info is Blank
  • 2007/5/17 21:57

• anhDP

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/5/17

Hi All,
I am not sure when this started to occur but I can no longer view my own account. I can view everyone elses when I change the uid to a different value but when I set it to 1, it just give me a blank page. I can Edit the account and etc. but cannot view it. Has anyone encountered this problem and have a fixed or know what could have caused it? I am currently have newbb, piCal, content & wordpress modules installed. I am using the latest stable 2.0.16.

I tried the smartprofile module and that have blanks for all uid.

Thanks,
Doug

davidl2
Re: User Info is Blank
  • 2007/5/18 0:06

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

Which version of PHP are you using on the site?

sinablack
  • 2007/5/18 16:54

• sinablack

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/1/12

Quote:

anhDP wrote:
Hi All,
I am not sure when this started to occur but I can no longer view my own account. I can view everyone elses when I change the uid to a different value but when I set it to 1, it just give me a blank page. I can Edit the account and etc. but cannot view it. Has anyone encountered this problem and have a fixed or know what could have caused it? I am currently have newbb, piCal, content & wordpress modules installed. I am using the latest stable 2.0.16.

I tried the smartprofile module and that have blanks for all uid.

Thanks,
Doug

Well i`ve the same problem on a website which is for a good friend of mine, the current uid (you account i mean) can not be displayed in your own account when you`re logged in and the X_version is 2.0.16 and also there is another problem, when he links the first page by the configurations on the news or any other module, the first page is unavailable, by now we have solved the first page problem with a redirection by the host but still have the problem of user info and want completely fix the index.php problem
thx for helps
PS: server configs are here bellow:
Apache version       1.3.37 (Unix)
MySQL version     4.1.21-standard
PostgreSQL version     7.4.16
PHP version     5.2.1
PERL version     5.8.7
Operating system     Linux
Kernel version     2.6.9
-42.0.8.ELsmp
cPanel version     10.9.0
-STABLE9966
Soon we must all face the choose between what is good to US and what is the truth!!!
300 the movie

blueteen
  • 2007/5/18 17:19

• blueteen

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/7/16

maybe a relation with this ?
http://smartfactory.ca/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?viewmode=flat&type=&topic_id=1619&forum=11

BlueStocking

I first noticed it on Formalize, then on Pageworks, then Wikimod. It has been reported as being a problem with numerous other add-on modules. I suspicion the problem is within the 'core' and a security patch somewhere along the line.

BlueStocking
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

anhDP
  • 2007/5/18 19:54

• anhDP

• Just popping in

First of all, I am using Ubuntu Badger which is version 5.10 I think. The php we built on there is PHP 5.1.2 and MySQL is 4.1.15. So far I have narrowed the debugging to the piCal 0.7 module that I have installed. With piCal installed, the "View Account" still works, but once the user has entered an event in the calendar, the "View Account" will become blank. I deleted the event and the "View Account" is back to normal. I will check with the code to see what went wrong but it would be faster if the Xoops2 core folks or the piCal developers were to look at it.

Cheers,
Doug

BlueStocking

by anhDP on 2007/5/18 14:54:24

anhDP,
I have never had piCal installed, and I am using a fresh clean XOOPS with Wikimod .. no other programs at all installed with that instance of Xoops. The problem exists with the activation of Wikimod and goes away with the deactivation of it. The same was true with Formalize and Pageworks on a different installed XOOPS instance.

Dokuwiki does not cause it to fail nor does UserPage.

piCal has lots of company...

A BlueStocking observation.
https://xoops.org/modules/repository .. It is time to get involved - XOOPS.ORG

anhDP
  • 2007/5/18 23:30

• anhDP

• Just popping in

Thanks blueStocking. I went out and got the latest version of piCal (v 0.9) and everything is workig now. Now it's finally time to learn how to use and build a nice little communication site.

Thanks,
Doug

Login

Who's Online

236 user(s) are online (158 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 236

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits