JS
Can no longer admin my site please help
  • 2007/5/11 23:36

• JS

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/12/16

Ok I was in the process of putting together a new site using the latest build of XOOPS 2.0.16 to be exact. I was having an issue with the View Account not working so I posted in the module help area and someone told me to turn on debugging for the site. So I logged in as admin on my new site when into preferances and turned on debugging.

Now I can no longer admin my site in fact when I log in as the site admin I get this error on the page and NOTHING else can someone please help me fix this I know it has something to do with the debugging mode as if I log in as a normal user I can get into the site just fine and use the site however i can do nothing with the site admin account and I only have one site admin account. Here is the error I get

CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

Can someone help me figure this out?

Thanks!
[img align=left]http://www.theood.com/modules/roster/sig.php?name=Talric [/img]

JS
Re: Can no longer admin my site please help
  • 2007/5/11 23:58

• JS

• Just popping in

• Since: 2002/12/16

Ok I fixed it sorry for the freak out but this is what I had to do I took a current backup of the database files then I went in and edited the SQL files to shutdown the debugg mod on the site and that fixed my issue. Here is the line I modified in the SQL file

(13,0,1,'debug_mode','_MD_AM_DEBUGMODE','1','_MD_AM_DEBUGMODEDSC','select','int',24),

change to

(13,0,1,'debug_mode','_MD_AM_DEBUGMODE','0','_MD_AM_DEBUGMODEDSC','select','int',24),

and this corrected the issue
[img align=left]http://www.theood.com/modules/roster/sig.php?name=Talric [/img]

Login

Who's Online

157 user(s) are online (85 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 157

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Jun 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits