catalin12345
Suggestion&Questions take a look...

hello to all i`ve finded this site searching for real estate on the web take a look on it :
http://www.draculaestate.com/
what is using this site doesn`t anybody know?!
is that XOOPS or what is it?
the design is very cool maybe some one can provide links or something for cool design like that..
if that site doesn`t using XOOPS those things that are in there could be ported to xoops?
there are any faq or something how to port an module from an cms to another or somebody does that in here?
let me know!
regards to all xoopers...

tmreg
Re: Suggestion&Questions take a look...
  • 2007/5/10 14:40

• tmreg

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/7/20

Looks like maybe Joomla? The RSS feeds block in the bottom right makes me think so. Nice looking site.
-Matt

skenow
  • 2007/5/10 15:27

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

I would also think Joooomly - use the web developer toolbar and view the stylesheets. The cms is listed there.

(Pierd Timp is listed as a Partner site on the main page)

catalin12345

aha cool thanks for the info guys..
but any examples or something for example to port an module from joomla to XOOPS i think this can be done right?
and how?there are any tutorials or something i think every cms haves something important and if people join togheter to make and port some things that are very good on other cms to XOOPS it will be a great success!anyhow XOOPS have many cools thinks the other doesn`t haves...
i think XOOPS needs some more template for web 2.0 and something more styled
what do you think?
also if somebody from here know to port templates from templates monster or boxed art to XOOPS that will be very cool to share templates like that for xoops!

skenow
  • 2007/5/11 0:10

• skenow

• Home away from home

• Since: 2004/11/17

I don't see anything at that site that can't be duplicated with current XOOPS modules - news, sitemap, headlines, contact, listings, static pages. It just takes some thought on what you really want to do.

To port a theme - find the tutorial by kris_fr. It is in French, but the video is pretty easy to follow if you can edit html and css (in your language )

tmreg
  • 2007/5/11 1:05

• tmreg

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2006/7/20

Let us know what you want to duplicate, and I am guessing we can come up with an answer in xoops. I looked at Joomla very hard before I made the decision to "go xoops". I could not find much at all that you couldn't do with XOOPS that joomla offers. Even if XOOPS does not offer it, fins a php script and wrap it into your XOOPS site. It's that easy.
-Matt

catalin12345

how to wrap and with what module to wrap?
and form example an standalone script i dunno anything that is standalone but haves some folders and more files can be wraped too?and how?
any modules of vertical markets for XOOPS real estate&auto exist?!
thanks for your replies guys!

Login

Who's Online

253 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 253

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Mar 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits