tvepsorg
Gaming Module: Games Played...
  • 2007/4/23 19:46

• tvepsorg

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2004/5/18

I have a decent size gaming site (BornSlacker.com) and with all the players on it, I thought it would be cool to have a section that showed who plays what games along with their xfire name. We use the "Team" module (which is great) for our roster and other match information, but it would be kinda cool to see who plays what games, so you know who to meet up with.

My question is, does anyone know of any modules that already do this, or do you know of a module that might be able to be tweaked to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

GrandMalade
Re: Gaming Module: Games Played...
  • 2007/10/29 19:57

• GrandMalade

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/9/10

That would be really awsome.. anything came up since then?
Quote:

tvepsorg wrote:
I have a decent size gaming site (BornSlacker.com) and with all the players on it, I thought it would be cool to have a section that showed who plays what games along with their xfire name. We use the "Team" module (which is great) for our roster and other match information, but it would be kinda cool to see who plays what games, so you know who to meet up with.

My question is, does anyone know of any modules that already do this, or do you know of a module that might be able to be tweaked to do this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Login

Who's Online

183 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 183

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits