n01un0
SmartContent, SmartDynamic and SmartShop?
  • 2007/4/14 16:03

• n01un0

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/10/9

I was browsing the SmartFactory page and seen this description:
SmartObject Framework to be used with new SmartModules such as SmartContent, SmartDynamic, SmartShop, etc...

When I searched the site, I couldnt find anything further on SmartContent, SmartDynamic and SmartShop. I was just curious to check them out.

Anyone have any further info on these?

Bender
Re: SmartContent, SmartDynamic and SmartShop?
  • 2007/4/14 16:55

• Bender

• Home away from home

• Since: 2003/3/10

None of those modules have been publicly released so far.

You might find on or another in cvs but ... that would be unsupported and i have no clue whether a current cvs checkout would give you something even remotely working.

So unless you are living on the edge ... wait for some release news when they are ready for public testing/consumption. (and ... no i donĀ“t know when that will be)
Sorry, this signature is experiencing technical difficulties. We will return you to the sheduled signature as soon as possible ...

n01un0
  • 2007/4/14 18:36

• n01un0

• Quite a regular

• Since: 2005/10/9

Thanks.

I was just curious, not so much in need. I'm always looking to try something new and tinker with things ;)

I'll keep an eye out on smartfactory. I just thought I may have overlooked something and missed it.

Gratzi

davidl2
  • 2007/4/14 18:55

• davidl2

• XOOPS is my life!

• Since: 2003/5/26

I've been playing a little with one of the early versions of the new SmartObjects - which, as I've mentioned elsewhere, has some extra code for making Adsense easier to use in sites... I'll be glad to see the release of this

Login

Who's Online

406 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 406

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Aug 31
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits