gecko
Mastop Publish 1.0 - tinymce editor - how to?
  • 2007/4/11 20:54

• gecko

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/10/11

Hi Guys,
After a lot of searching and experiment i have nbeen unable to edit the conrols that show up in the mastop editor (TinyMCE)

I want to use the editor site wide as it is excellent for working in with the image manager.

BUT i would really like to limit some of the options people have such as the "format" and "style" drop down menu, and the subscript super script etc.

I know you can change some of this thru mastop itself in preferences but there are some things you just can't get rid of.

So if anyone can supply me with the right file pathe to get to it, i would really appreciate the help

regards
Gecko

yaani
Re: Mastop Publish 1.0 - tinymce editor - how to?
  • 2007/4/22 15:13

• yaani

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/5 2

Gecko,

Could you tell me how you implemented the TinyMCE editor sitewide?

I installed Mastop Publish & really like the TinyMCE editor.

I read & followed the instructions in the extras folder but it isn't defaulting to the TinyMCE editor sitewide.

I did download the xoopseditor 1.01

I tried going to the module developer's sitehttp://www.mastop.com.br/ but cannot understand Spanish.

I am new to XOOPS & php. I really like it so far but have found the editor to be my biggest challenge so far.

I started out with the Content module but had a problem that I couldn't upload images using it. So I tried the Mastop Publish & it works great with the built in Image Manager. I just don't seem to be able to get the settings right to use TinyMCE site wide.

Any help in this area would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Yaani-Mai

Feichtl
Re: Mastop Publish 1.0 - tinymce editor - how to?
  • 2007/4/22 17:09

• Feichtl

• Not too shy to talk

• Since: 2004/11/8

Why don't you use tinyeditor? Right, it's a "fat" editor, but you can define different "Toolsets" for user groups.

Login

Who's Online

235 user(s) are online (164 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 235

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Apr 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits