megworld
Need help. Permissions problem on forum module!
  • 2007/4/5 11:31

• megworld

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/4 8

when you go on the the forum room on my site it give's everyone acsess to the admin section i need help and fast befor anything gose wrong with my site

http://www.megworld.co.uk

thats my site if you sign up and go on to the forum room you will see what i meen i need to stop that soon because anyone can do anything on my site now

thanks

Quest
Re: OMG NEED HELP NOW !!!!!
  • 2007/4/5 11:56

• Quest

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/19

You may have inadvertantly granted access to the the Module Admin in your groups permissions for each group. There is Module Admin Access and Module Access. Make sure to remove the check mark from the Module Admin Access.

You may be able to correct it from the module permissions itself too.

Let us know...

hths
Quest

megworld
  • 2007/4/5 14:25

• megworld

• Just popping in

• Since: 2007/4/4 8

thanks but i have allready looked at the acsess and the acsess has allready been restricted so they shouldnt be able to see the admin. this only seem to be on the forum page so it could be something to do with that but i donno and other sugestions.

vaughan
  • 2007/4/5 17:41

• vaughan

• Friend of XOOPS

• Since: 2005/11/26

can you post in the correct forum next time (fixed bugs FAQ read only is definitely not a a help request forum) & please don't use CAPS for topic titles. it's annoying.

as for permissions, recheck them and turn cache off for the forum module.

i've moved this topic to an appropriate forum & renamed the topic with a more informative title (NEED HELP NOW!! in CAPS definitely will not get your questions answered quickly.)

Login

Who's Online

384 user(s) are online (52 user(s) are browsing Support Forums)

Members: 0

Guests: 384

more...

Donat-O-Meter

Stats
Goal: $100.00
Due Date: Sep 30
Gross Amount: $0.00
Net Balance: $0.00
Left to go: $100.00
Make donations with PayPal!

Latest GitHub Commits